Thread: Scenario 4 get stuck in Jurassic Park: The Game

Scenario 4 get stuck in Jurassic Park: The Game

OK, so I in started the game before some days and had played episode 1 without troubles, gold in scenarios 1, 2, 3 and 4 as well but still i am not getting why I can't get to scenario 5! I'm just stuck while the girl with the knife observe a Bird and a road and say "a way" or something like that. after that the game go back to menu. I've done the stupid 4th scenario 4 times and nothing. Am I doing something wrong or what? If not then please let me know what is happening or over here. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Scenario 4 get stuck in Jurassic Park: The Game

see i am not that sure about the problem but still If you're loading the scenario from the scenarios menu, then let me tell you as it will revisit you to the main menu while the scenario is finished, by design. Is it doing that for you while you select load game from the main menu? Or you are having something different then whatever i have mentioned?

see i am not that sure about the problem but still If you're loading the scenario from the scenarios menu, then let me tell you as it will revisit you to the main menu while the scenario is finished, by design. Is it doing that for you while you select load game from the main menu? Or you are having something different then whatever i have mentioned?
    If I select “LOAD” the game start in the scenario 4 once more... and the game come back to menu just while the girl says "a way" or something like that as already mentioned above. Return and the scenario 5 is locked, of course. I'm stuck! And the another worst thing is like The scenario "Jungle Hack" has no troubles, but I can't access to "Nedry's Clearing" no matter what is the problem .

i was also having the same problem once with the game and with the same chapter that you have mentioned and got the solution as well, actually the thing is like simply you have to TURN OFF SUBTITLES in the game and then see what happens. Because when i was having this problem i done the same thing and that made the magic... I expect this can assist others with the identical problem !

I would say the game seems quite buggy.

As It happened to me again after disabling the subtitles once for the scenario 4 , but at the end of scenario 5.. again the same thing is happening, I turned off subtitles and passed the scenario once again and maybe it's fluke or the game is buggy..!