Thread: Has anyone played the First Templar

Has anyone played the First Templar

Has anyone played the First Templar. My friend says that The Cursed Crusade is similar to this. I do not know about them. I am getting the First Templar for free. So if they similar the why to buy The Cursed Crusade.

Re: Has anyone played the First Templar

Comparing the First Templar with the Cursed Crusade, the first one is far much better. The First Templar offers you a quest for the chalice from which Christ drank at the Last Supper. It is really a matter of argument, but the game is awesome and thrilling. It has great graphics and long hours of story line. What I do not like in The Cursed Crusade is the graphics. It looks really very poor. What can be reason, I don't know because I have a good gaming system. So it is not better to blame the system requirements.

I too agree First Templar is better. Go and see a video of this game on any video site and then decide.

I like the story of First Templar. The central character of the game Celia, who is a kind of devoted knight of the Order of the Temple who has been assigned the task of finding the cup of Christ. The game has both action and puzzle. In the game the destinations like Europe and the Eastern lands are shows as you keep on discovering the mysteries surrounding. This is one of the best points of the game, because in spite of becoming extremely predictable and have a lot of topics, the story is at least entertaining, but not be an excuse to get invite us to play either. The combat system, unfortunately, is too mechanical and simple which can be a part of comparison between The Cursed Crusade and First Templar.