Thread: Why the Perfect Knight is always there in Batman: Arkham City

Why the Perfect Knight is always there in Batman: Arkham City

Hi guys recently I have completed the new game+ mission of the Batman: Arkham City, so after that I was very much excited at that time but when I was trying to play the side mission for the game but I have not seen any of the side mission there for the game . So I was very much confused about this game. That what is this issue where the side missions are gone suddenly so I don’t know much more about this thing there for the game so now what to do for this, so if you guys have any of the ideas behind that then please let me know.

Re: Why the Perfect Knight is always there in Batman: Arkham City

This is not an issue for the game or anything like that this is actually happens there for these game whenever you are trying to play the new game+ before completing the side missions. So that the thing may be there the mission in the side mission bar will be disappear. So the best way to play the game is to make the use of these things for the game, which you have to try the side missions which you want to play there only in the main story instead of new game+

Recently even I was also having the same issue the thing I have done is that I have try to complete the new game and the thing there I have noticed is that I have not completed the side missions before that attempt for the new game+, so I have completed the new game and then I have go for the side missions, so there I have seen that nothing is there to play so I just have reset that profile and have started the new one but this time I am always playing the side missions on in the main story. this make the game to play well without the single issue for the game.

There are the thing that in the game that if you are trying to finished up the new game, before you have completed the Perfect Knight mission which is one of the level in the side missions, then there may be the chances that the mission that are there in the side mission bar will be disappear.

I think this is the glitch for the game, so maybe this thing will be fixed there for the release of the patch for this game. so if the possible patch version for the game is released over there then may the thing there for the game will be fixed into that patch version.

This may happen there whenever you like to play the game in the new game+, which means that if you are trying to play the game in the new game+ before completing the side missions. Then the side mission bar will be disappear, so if you want to play the side mission then I think that before playing this game you have to make the thing clear that you have to play and complete the side missions. After that you can play the new game+ without any of the issue.