Thread: Stormcall bug in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Stormcall bug in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I would say the Bethesda should really be appreciated for this game but while playing this game I just found out fighting in Riverwood against a Blooddragon and Shoutet it out and Riverwood goes down to death. Many Guards and most of the Townsfolk is dead now and there is a high bounty on my Head. But I didn’t get the exact idea why did this kill even my Huscar l Lydia and my Horse? I think the Shout is useless or is this a Bug?

Re: Stormcall bug in the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

It's certainly more realistic for an area effect spell. I would keep it that way. Just don't use it inside a town. Although one might think about making it so it does not affect allies or the horse, just for the reason that many play with an all though I don't so far and would have trouble finding good use for it otherwise.

So the most amazing shout in game is only in 1 of 10 dragon fights useful what makes it so bad that I think it’s the most useless shout of all? Most Dragon fights have allied forces (Hunter, neutral Giants, Patrolling soldiers etc) inside only at shrines high in the mountains I fight "alone" with my Huscarl... so only there I can use my Shout and even there the range is quit huge. If what when a street is close and it hits one of the Soldiers who patrolling there? Bounty would be on my head. so I would suggest never use it. Even when it stops hitting your Friends.

All other Area Effect Spells hit neutral too, but when I throw a fire bolt on a Dragon and some Guard stands close and take splash dmg... no one cares about it! Happens in Battle - Friendly Fire! But the Shout? I call it out and WITHOUT a single lightning strike all are ENEMYS not only killed and bounty, they are enemies forever when a Guard is in range of the Shout!

Than we got "tricked" with the Game play Trailer where it was used in a fight with Guards on your side an nothing happened .Worst shout of all than... I never travel alone... have mate with me and sometimes a horse... use this shout with the Dark Brotherhood mount - its unkillable and starts attacking you! Hell yeah! Invincible EnemyHorse against Dragonborn who will win?

This way I can NEVER use this shout in a fight, because I take a mate with me every time I move out to battle. When I hit my Horse or Mates with other Shouts - they get dmg and that’s all. With this Shout they die or get angry (Dark Brotherhood Horse)... Lydia - Huscarl of Withering 3 Hits of Lightning and Dead, you can’t avoid that she gets the Hits when you use the Shout, not possible to do anything against it, only if you let her at home.