Thread: How is the performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Dual core processor?

How is the performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Dual core processor?

well I am having specific query which I wanted to ask you over here in this particular thread. I wanted to know how is the performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with Dual core processor? Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is the performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Dual core processor?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that the CPU will work fine until and unless you have overkilled the settings. Also you should aware of the thing that is the minimum requirement for the processor is Dual core you should not worry about the same at all.

Re: How is the performance of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Dual core processor?

This particular game is running fine when as I am having low settings on the computer. the minimum resolution should be of 1920x1200. There was no video lag when I was playing the game on the computer of mine. So far I have not done with the high level of the settings. I am doubting the CPU on the computer of mine will be quite slower. In case the game is crashing on the computer or your system is getting reboot then it could be happening because of the bug issue.

Well I am using the default high settings which are recommend that by the developer of the game. also I have installed some of the mod in the game. also I am getting regular CTDs. The game is really smooth on the computer of mine.

I wanted to say thanks to all the users who have replied with the possible speculation of yours. so I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put into to get the requirement of mine.