Thread: Getting memory leak in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Getting memory leak in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am playing the game into the ultra mode. This particular game is running fine at the startup and I am getting 40 FPS while playing in the game. however sometimes I have noticed that FPS of the game is dropping down 2 to 10 FPS. I am not able to get the idea why this particular issue is happening? Let me know if you are suffering from the above mentioned problem. Any help to fix the issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting memory leak in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

To find out the exact root cause of the problem I wanted to know the following details. Can you tell me which operating system do running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? do you have installed all the drivers on the computer and finally tell me if you have installed any firewall or security software on the computer of yours. Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the problem of yours.

I think in this particular situation you will require to restart the game. if you have not found any difference in the situation than I recommend that you should restart steam and again try to play the game.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours. You should do alt tabbing out and alt tabbing back into the game. Radeons is getting the micro stutters and due to some unknown reason and it sync them back up in the game. also there is a chance that you have to do the tab back into the game twice once you have selected the window and after that again you have to do the alt tab back again. Once you have done the same it will get maximized in the game.

Well I am wondering that the computer of yours I running out of memory what I recommend that you should simply launch the task manager on the computer of yours and simply observe the memory usage happening on the system of yours and let me know about the same.

After going through the problem of yours I recommend that you should simply verify the integrity of the game cache. You need to use following steps to do the same.
    1. You should lauch the Steam on the computer and go for Library section.
    2. Now you have to right click on the exe file of the game and click on the Properties.
    3. You click on the Local files from the Properties menu.
    4. Now you should click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache button.

You have to take care of the thing that is you have installed the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card of the drivers on the computer.

I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire the game and then you should download the game on the computer. once you have completed with the same you should make an attempt to install the game on the computer of yours. after completing with the installation you should reboot the computer of yours.

Well there could be bug issue with the game so you should contact the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch once they have resolved the bug issue from the code of the game.