Thread: Jurassic Park: The Game loads to black screen with sound in Mac

Jurassic Park: The Game loads to black screen with sound in Mac

In my macbook I have downloaded the Jurassic Park: The Game and after downloading the Jurassic Park: The Game I have installed the game in my computer and after installing the game in my macbook when I start the game at that time it loads with the black screen. I can listen the sound of the game but it can’t see anything on screen. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Jurassic Park: The Game loads to black screen with sound in Mac

According to me you should first try to check whether you are getting the black screen while running the Jurassic Park: The Game in windowed mode or not. if you have not tried to run the game in the windowed mode then you should first run the Jurassic Park: The Game in windowed mode and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes many times due to resolution issue also this type of problem can take place and I will also suggest you to run the Jurassic Park: The Game in windowed mode and after running the game in the windowed mode if you are getting the display properly then you should first go to the game setting and after going in to the game setting you have to change the resolution of the game and after changing the resolution of the game you have to check whether you are able to get see the game in full screen also or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to run the game in the windowed mode then I will help you with this. To run the game in windowed mode you have to use the Command – F and after that game will switch to the windowed mode.

Well if you are still getting the same problem after running the Jurassic Park: The Game windowed mode then I will suggest you to change the resolution from the macbook pref and then start the Jurassic Park: The Game again and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think this solution will be helpful for you.

According to me you should try this solution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. first you have to go to the macbook pref and then you have to click on the displays and then you have to detect your monitor. Now after that you have to then go to the resolution changer option from the OSx menu bar. Now after that change the resolution and then check what the result is. You should also check whether another game in your macbook is working fine or not. if any other game is also giving the same problem then I think problem is with the macbook.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have first tried to run the game in windowed mode but I was getting the black screen in windowed mode also. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by changing the resolution from sys pref with no luck. Is there anything wrong with the macbook or problem is with the game.

If anyone has any solution then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

You have mentioned that after trying above solution and that is why you should try to solve this problem by updating the video drivers. First you have to check whether there is updated drivers are available for your macbook or not. if you find any latest drivers then you should download that and then install it in your macbook and after installing that in your macbook your problem might get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

It looks like problem is with the Jurassic Park: The Game and I will suggest you to remove the Jurassic Park: The Game from your macbook and after removing the game you have to restart the macbook and then you have to install the Jurassic Park: The Game and afetr reinstalling the Jurassic Park: The Game you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.