Thread: Sell waste items The Pioneer Trail

Sell waste items The Pioneer Trail

I wish to be able to sell all of the ineffectual items which we have collected ever since arriving on the Frontier. Like slates, medical scales, animal pillows, hypodermic needles, chew toys, aluminum pipes, green decorations, anatomy books, animal kennels, hopper, silo ladder, stone siding, silo tarp, roof tiles, spitball, leprechaun trap, loofah, privacy cloth, pull chain, rusty faucet, soap dish, towel rack, silo beam, silo crate, school desk, school supplies, small pitchfork, text books, wax canvas, bath robe, clay reservoir, denim cloth. This list goes on about 1,000 items that sit in my inventory as well as everyone else, then to find something, we have to keep clicking through all this garbage that is no longer in game play to find what we need.

Re: Sell waste items The Pioneer Trail

My inventory overflows. The introduction of the trading post was a great start for getting rid of all the no longer needed quest items. However, how about an update on the trading post so that we can get rid of more items. It has been a long time since I have been able to move useless items. It would be great if we could have an option of selling these off.

I am agreeing with that overflowing inventory needs to be reduced. The Trading post idea was a great idea, it fit in with the frontier theme, but it is now useless except for bonuses. Please update the items allowed to be traded, or give us the option of sending some of them to the newer players so he can be neighborly.

My inventory box is overflowing with how shall I say "crap" that is unwanted Putting in a search bar at the bottom does not satisfy the fact that the inventory box is overflowing and it is part of the reason for slow loading of the game. Everything we have stored and in inventory including collections has to load and if we could get rid of some of old stuff. It would be nice if the trading post. I give you 40 Charms and you give me xx Pulleys or something useful. I have so many coins. I deposit regularly in the bank, but haven't figured out why I need a dozen or more marble swimming pools and such.

This is my request to the Zynga to update the trading post so we can get rid of more useless items. Also, please make all inventory items giftable. I have neighbors who can't get some of the things they need to finish missions, yet I have tons of them. I want to help my neighbors, but can't.

As much as I love this game (I play at least once a day) there are a few things that need to change. Having 40 pages of useless items is just that, useless. Can we pleasehave the option to sell them? OR be able to trade/gift them to others who need them? I have a few friends who have started the game and they gave up because they couldn't get others to help because they were dozens of levels ahead. Who wants MORE crap that you don't need? Please let us sell, trade or gift the things we no longer have use for. And as far as things we don't need, please let us store all buildings. We simply do not need more than half of our buildings at the time. They keep giving us more buildings but we are running out of room to put them without shrinking our farm area. We should be able to decide what we want to have showing on our homesteads.