Thread: When will the DLC for Batman Arkham City come on PC?

When will the DLC for Batman Arkham City come on PC?

So, I came to know that there will be the Nightwing & the Robin DLC following to the release on consoles. I want to know what about PC? Have they said relating to this matter? it doesn't make use of steaming or relating to it. I also want to know whether it is free.

Re: When will the DLC for Batman Arkham City come on PC?

Yes everybody’s looking for free DLC and so as i. I hope Robin Dlc will release it free but i looked at a few site both dlc are not able to free it. But i am ready for the payment, in the case they are ready to release for PC!

I found by streaming some sites that, the DLCs is to be coming. Nightwing DLC pack is One of the approaching DLCs is the. I think that, it should be released at this present. The trailer recently illustrates simply what Nightwing can perform in the challenge rooms then you will be able to know how much you require having the DLC.

I suppose about the Nightwing DLC that you are able to see that the young fighter is the only one with playable character who fights side by side with Batman. Instead, we make out through Arkham City that Nightwing can definitely hold his own at the time of coming to battling with fierce and loony enemies.

I don’t have an idea about that whether it has been released for PC or not. According to me, it is sure that the pack is released out by this time freshly. It is ready to play on PS and Xbox Live. I think they didn’t mention the date to be released for PC.

There is availability of Free DLC exclusive to the Ps3 version of Batman: Arkham Asylum. Here The DLC permits players to have a control of The Joker and makes an improvement in other stages through like challenges as Batman in the game's Challenge Mode. However they have delayed the pc version of DLC.