Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bar or Ping stripes

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bar or Ping stripes

Here is the thing with my Modern Warfare 3. I had complete bars otherwise stripes at this moment for 1 week, except currently unexpectedly something misused and i contain 3 stripes at all times and i am receiving score like 1-10 due to such a lag. Can somebody present me thought how to fix this it?

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bar or Ping stripes

I must say that MW3 is new so the game online bug sometimes (I have the same problem) so it's normal that tans as it lags a little, and as you said is that on MW3 . I think that's it, and if so, I hope they will fix the problem quickly.

So I really like the game very well. Unfortunately, it's often really unplayable. It's really terrible lag and even if the link light is deep green and hangs it shakes terribly. Sometimes I get the feeling that lies at the game itself, it runs so notchy. CoD has not advertised in size with its 60 FPS with BF3? Unfortunately, I must say, despite its enormous BF3 higher graphic run is a lot of liquid as MW3. Hopefully there is still what after patching.

I'm also a little desperate with this game,unlike the Black Ops I going great or FIFA 12 which is another game that much on the Internet is going great I also do not understand me why this game is so bad, I unlike you I have only 6 megs but really I promise you that since I have the PS3 and Xbox 360 for over 4 years I've never had trouble playing on both the PSN or Live in, I find a game with under 125 ping, sometimes on the loading screen and expel me I have to look again when I start playing so much that I noticed at a disadvantage on some enemies, before tightening the trigger I'm already dead, it's frustrating, ultimately, that either this changes or I will sell game host casting, I'm super upset and angry and it is a shame because the game deserves the A penalty greeting.

You should not worry much with the issue of lag, I remember that with the release of MW2 was the same and sorted out a few days.

In any case assure you that you play with open NAT to avoid problems.

That said, to be sure to toner lag, no matter the connection tengais either 50,20,10 or 6 Mb, only open IP ports on your PS3 so that your NAT or pass strictest Moderate to Open. Indeed tmb Make sure that you are not consuming any upload speed with P2P software. I always play with my pc open Ares downloading movies and I have no lag, but nothing else start the cancel upload at the moment so I would not create problems in the game.