Thread: Bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:Vertical look speed is associated with Framerate

Bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:Vertical look speed is associated with Framerate

Well I wanted to tell you that I have noticed an interesting bug with this particular game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I mean to say the vertical look speed for the mouse and gamepad is affected by the number of frames per seconds. Let me know if you have noticed the same issue which I have mentioned over here. I have dedicated this particular thread to gather all the users who are having the same issue. Any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:Vertical look speed is associated with Framerate

I have also noticed the same bug which you have stated over here. This particular bug can be easily noticed when the users who has opted for the purpose of preventing the input lag which has been induces by Vsync. The FPS is supposed to go beyond 60 hence it supposed to be less demanding for the indoor environment. It occurs when there was levels of the vertical sensity and due to this particular reason the game has been become unplayable.

re: Bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:Vertical look speed is associated with Framerate

In this particular matter I have went to the nVidia Control Panel to do make forcefully VSync off in the game. once I have done the same I have found that GPU of mine is having the usage of 90% in the game. but after doing the same I have also noticed that there was change in the speed of the mouse. As you go from left and right the video game has become sluggish. However into vertical scenario the hyper part of the game was running fast. I am wondering that it has been changed the DPI setting. I think I need to restart the game and simply sett the nVida control panel to make use of the default VSync again I think it will useful to get the requirement of yours .

Well I agree with the solution which you have mentioned over here. Also I recommend that you should cap the framerate to 59 to 60 by making use of the Bandicam.

Yes you are absolutely right regarding the solution which you have mentioned over here. However I would like to tell you that the capping the framerate would provide the input lag. The basic relation between the framerate and vertical speed should be addressed by the developer of the game by any mean.

I have done little bit research work on this particular matter and I wanted to tell you something which will be useful to get the need of yours. I have found that as you are checking the Xbox 360 gaming controller into the gameplay options the vertical sensitivity is seems to be appearing out as a Horizontal. So all the people who are getting the above mentioned issue should try the above mentioned solution. I think it will fix the problem of yours. so try the same and inform whether it was useful to you.

Well looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours .

Re: Bug in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:Vertical look speed is associated with Framerate

I am wondering that there could be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should use to fix the matter of yours.