Thread: Operation Overkill in the Pioneer Trail

Operation Overkill in the Pioneer Trail

It looks akin to I've lost presently about 1/2 my neighbors to operation overkill. I love Halloween. I love that we're doing stuff in favor of Halloween. On the other hand, I consider we're doing too much stuff for Halloween, as a result that still reasonable (and in a few cases downright easy) amounts of belongings on the way to collect/rely on neighbors in support of have turn out to be too much. On top of the recent spate of buildings. A lot of which serve completely no purpose once these imperfect time events are disappeared. My poor homestead. I not at all have time to clean it up, and I at the moment keep sticking buildings in new places. That on top of the new spate of missions which open up latest things, which are most likely preparation for additional things down the road. Sure and we all are acquainted with you don't have to complete the whole thing all at once, on the other hand, with so much going on, my neighbors are less willing than still to click on things they're not working on top of themselves.

Re: Operation Overkill in the Pioneer Trail

As one original person to the devs - can we have the same opinion that sometimes you can't do each great idea you have for the reason that trying to do so creates a mess, and as hard as it is, it's enhanced to limit yourself to presently a couple of huge ideas at a time?

It actually is too much. And Zynga presently will not listen. People are begging them to slow down and up till now they throw more at us. The begging is at a ridiculous rate, and as you pointed out, additional and more people are leaving. I had excellent neighbors and possibly will complete the missions in a fare amount of time. However for the last three weeks, I have had in excess of 8 missions to complete. I am lucky if I obtain one complete a day.

My feelings precisely. Don't get me wrong, I believe they did a huge job through the Halloween missions however it is presently too much. I for myself detest the amount of spam requests. Fewer of my neighbors are clicking for the reason that there are presently a lot of requests.

If I played currently FrontierVille it would not issue to me the amount of things released, I consider it perhaps will be done devoid of too much pain, however merely Zynga has at least 12 games running right at the moment, more often than not at this overkill pace. I make use of to play CityVille, FarmVille, FrontierVille and Adventure World. I stopped playing CityVille a month ago, and presently last week dropped FrontierVille, I'm also on the verge of dropping Farmville to stay only playing adventure world. Zynga is competing with itself, it is approximately impossible to play more than one Zynga game at the same time with this overproduction of content.

I actually hate to complain, for the reason that I love this game; on the other hand it stresses me out to have so much to carry out at once! I also play Farmville and CafeWorld, and the pace on those games is at the moment as fast. If they possibly will slow down presently a little and not necessitate we post SO much to the feed. I suppose it's a hard balance to appease those of us that want to play a slower game and those that would like to play a fast paced game.

I played and quit mafia wars, cityville, farmville, completed empires and allies and quit that (then they apparently added additional however I'm not going back), cafe world and poker were just bad games, (other poker games play better), looked at yoville for one day, turned around and left.

The major trouble through it all is that we are able to acquire simply so a lot of News Feed rewards, daily. No issue how a lot of of the dissimilar games we play, we acquire that number of rewards, and that's it. We, consequently, have to be selective regarding which requests we click onto. I have the same opinion 100% that there are too a lot of different missions/quests being thrown at us. I've been extremely frustrated, too, and close to quitting mutually FrontierVille and CityVille lately. Those, combined through the slowness of the game on top of my computer, have presently about done me within.

The difficulty is however, that still the paying players are just going to would like to pay for so much. After that, they're going to fancy to be able to obtain help from neighbors, and if the free players all wander off, the pickings are slim. They actually do necessitate finding a way to maintain together sides.

Do you really know that’s the reason you lost them? I have seen people articulate this allot do you really have evidence, how do you are acquainted with the presently haven't taken a break or hell even got a life or have presently got bored through it.

I possibly will not agree more elliemaelou. I'm receiving tired of all the missions in favor of Halloween. And having to craft a frustrating broom! 400 items required to craft the darn thing. I'm still working on the stupid golden horse in support of heaven sake!

They've lost on top of 90 percent of their daily players as if its compare to this time last year as per to reputable websites. Zynga is aware of the complaints. However, what Pioneer Trail does perform in support of Zynga is bring in a bunch of revenue from people paying money for horseshoes to complete all the countless amount of task.

It appears similar to a lot of my neighbors have quit as well sometimes. however I have found in the past that at what time they get sick of a part of the game similar to the Halloween stuff they actually come back. I can tell at what time they quit for the reason that the wall rewards dry up. each of my neighbors was playing Ghost Town however at the moment it seems like they are falling off.