Thread: Frustrated with the ask friends in The Pioneer Trail

Frustrated with the ask friends in The Pioneer Trail

HI guys I don’t know how many of you are facing this same issue that I am having. I am so tired of asking friends for the whole thing! Most of the time they won't send it, and as a result I can't come to an end the mission. It's extremely frustrating! I consider we should have to perform the work ourselves, that way we possibly will finish the missions, no issue how much work had to be completed!

Re: Frustrated with the ask friends in The Pioneer Trail

I make use of to love how they didn't throw bunch non-players within the return list, made re-gifting a dream. At the moment it's filled through a bunch that doesn’t play and re-gifting is again a time consuming task and negative familiarity on top of the game. Not confident who keeps putting that irritation in however they should be told to quit for the reason that their ruining their product.

This is a social game as a result you have to bug your friends and family to acquire your building completed and missions completed. If you don’t wish for to bug at that moment don’t do the buildings and missions presently raise your animals and harvest crops.

I have concerning 30 active friends. Each single mission I have necessitated me to request for 15x3 items to whole them (handshakes, brown sugar, and items for upgrading the bank, upgrading my wagon, affecting the school). I was not at all one to rush all the way through missions, however it will take me weeks to total these missions as I can simply ask every friend once a day, and a number of my active neighbors aren't still daily players. It's getting very boring. We barely ever have stuff to essentially do on our homesteads to any further extent, we presently sit around waiting for our neighbors to log in and click on top of our requests.

I would somewhat acquire things from feed and that's if people share. Merely regarding one third of my friends share and gift. I'd akin to perceive additional growing, additional animal jobs, less visiting neighbors (game loads sluggish as it is). My game is not posting no matter what thing at all right at the moment. I stop all additional games in support of the reason that there's too a lot hiring, as well much asking too much returning requirements. All the games obtain boring. I expect they don't perform that to Frontierville as well. If anyone wants a neighbor that shares and gifts append me.

If we required to presently raising animals and harvest crops, we'd be playing Farmville. I am accordingly tired of hearing "it’s a social game, you have to ask", each time this conversation comes round - which by the way is happening progressively often. I don't consider sitting watching a news feed on the way to click on requests is "social" but that’s presently me. As has been said a lot of times earlier than, there are plenty of social things we possibly will perform in game. We have a news stand where visitors are able to leave us a message and a gift at what time visiting - why able to it not give us a much wanted building part for one of the present missions?

A lot of people have been complaining for weeks at the moment that they can't send needs or ask for items - effectively they cannot absolute any of the missions released moreover on the homestead or on the trail. No wonder so a lot of are giving up on the game. If there was less focus on top of requesting through the feed or sending personality requests, there would be additional active players for the reason that we'd have things to essentially perform in the game, rather than waiting on other people to respond.

This possibly will be a extremely good social game, and I in my opinion love the idea of receiving much required parts by visiting and helping your neighbors. That would provide me a much enhanced sense that I actually accomplished somewhat - and helped others into the process.

I can recognize having to utilize your friends to acquire items however let’s perceive on this new school house one having to re due them 3 times over and having to inquire your friends through requesting, school supplies, wax and rivets and subsequent to that posting for the complete thing else I'm having a difficulty getting my neighbors on the way to give me the stuff I necessitate b/c it's presently in excess of.

It would be pleasant if we possibly will share our extras in addition. I have more than a few friends who are "newbies" and building older buildings. I would love to share the 20+ banisters or 15 horse beddings that I have with them. Why do I require keeping them? Certainly the next building will necessitate metal banisters or horse bedding through green straw that we will all require to ask in support of since it is dissimilar than what we previously have.

My problem is food! I utilize so much food to keep my farm up and there is no way to produce it. I thought if I grew a crop I could gain food, not so. Like written earlier, all you are able to perform is imposing on friends to send food. I have tens of millions of coins and no technique to convert them to food.

I will most likely stop playing soon. I at the moment simply have 6 friends who ever play and most of them are infrequent players. I appreciate wanting to make missions challenging however for those of us with presently a few friends it is not possible. I actually don't want to append strangers to my facebook account presently to play a game. It is sad for the reason that I have enjoyed this game in view of the fact that it was first released however not anymore.

they are estimating that our friends will check the posts and would like to try the game. They are most likely also hoping that in order to complete our missions, we will attepmt to encourage our friends to join and help us.