Thread: Unlock config variables Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Unlock config variables Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I have installed the game perfectly. It is a most awaiting game which we have been looking for from the past several months. While playing this I have noticed that several config variables in the game are still not unlocked. Yes, I am talking about the multiplayer game. I would like to get pleasure from the game. Whereas I was extremely upset.

Re: Unlock config variables Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

As in favor of the CVAR's they're not going to unlock the variables. Everybody has to play precisely the equal to protect their held back ranking system. Didn't you search out the memo? Why else do you believe they prepared dedicated servers unranked? Since people boost on them (LOL).And certainly everybody has to play precisely the equivalent for the reason that the ranking system is valuable and it's valuable for the reason that Call of Duty Elite is built on top of it and it makes profit.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 rewards the player with 50 goals for a total of 1000 points. You earn the simple progression in the countryside and have a variable value depending on the difficulty level chosen. The Spec Ops offer special conditions to achieve objectives, not always easy to implement. More rewards are obtained by completing the campaign on Hardened and Veteran (100 points) or reaching the fifteenth wave in every single mission Survival (40 points), or reaching the maximum share of stars, 48, Spec Ops missions (40 points) .

Please do not give me that crap Modern Warfare 3 brings nothing new compared to Modern Warfare 2, because a multiplayer that really something new can start bidding within the series. It's the most normal thing in the world that a new expression builds on an existing formula? If not, then any prosecution is abolished immediately for me.