Thread: Cannot load Zynga Poker facebook application

Cannot load Zynga Poker facebook application

I am trying to play loading problem with the Zynga Poker from last 2-3 days. I am not having idea that why it is having this problem. But from today morning I tried 100s of times and it stops on the screen where it says connection. I tried to disable my newly installed Antivirus Kaspersky and restart facebook but no luck. Can someone tell what the issue is and how to solve this issue? Thank you so much for replying to this in advance.

Re: Cannot load Zynga Poker facebook application

You can try by updating your browser. There are numerous documented problems surrounding Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) as well as Flash Content. If you are having Internet Explorer 8 then my suggestion to you is to try with some other browser. There are other browsers that you can try:
    • Safari 4
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Google Chrome

There is one other option that you can try and that is to clear the browser's cache. Zynga games uses Javascript that is a client side technology. This indicates that the real processing of a few things inside the game occurs on your computer and not on their servers. If you observe that your game is having problems with loading otherwise responding gradually to your actions then this may be for the reason that the systems cache is full (the cache is nothing but the place where your computer store information required to show websites).

My suggestion to you is disable the Popup otherwise Ad-blocking software and see if that can help you to get this problem resolved. Other than this if you are running numerous programs which are competing for the internet bandwidth then this could also be the reason for the lag in response which could also be contributing to this problem. This is particularly are file sharing applications as well as concurrent streaming video. So, you must condense the number of open internet applications.