Thread: The loading screen does not skip on Saints Row: The Third

The loading screen does not skip on Saints Row: The Third

There is a bit issue in Saints Row: The Third. I had installed this game and played a few levels. The game looks to be working fine, but now I am stuck at a point. As the level ends I can see a couple of cut scenes. They work fine, but it it starts loading once again. It is not going ahead. It looks the game just freeze on loading screen. What should I do to fix the issue.

I hope you are not using a pirated version of the game. If you are then the game will not work. There are lots of problem and bug with pirated games. Most of them comes with virus that cause serious issue later on. But if you are playing the regular edition then just try to remove and re-install it back again. That is the only way to fix the issue. There can be certain damage files in the system which is causing the problem. Just re-install the entire game.

You said that the game freezes after cinematic. I got the same issue long back for GTA game. I first through the problem was with the game so I re-installed. The issue was with the video driver. After updating that the game started working fine. You might be facing a bit flickering screen in between. Or there are chances that the gpu is heating a lot. So you must check both the things. Update the drivers first and test back.