Thread: sequencer not working in Batman Arkham City

sequencer not working in Batman Arkham City

I have recently started playing Batman Arkham City and I have reached the top of the wonder tower and event though I am having a fully upgraded sequencer I am not able to hack the last door in order to go on the roof. I don’t think that the sequencer is working or I have missed anything? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: sequencer not working in Batman Arkham City

I have recently started playing Batman Arkham City and I have reached the top of the wonder tower and event though I am having a fully upgraded sequencer I am not able to hack the last door in order to go on the roof. I don’t think that the sequencer is working or I have missed anything? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    Even I had the same kind of situation previously but then I will like to help you out. Just try to move around the analog sticks in different positions because I have found that there are a no of codes and combinations which can be performed for the higher level security gates. I just wanted to say that when it will say that code rejected and all then don’t panic and just move one stick and after that just wait until it comes up with a different code. Just try it out and then let me know if you are able to do it or not. Best of luck.

Even I am having a problem with the Cryptographic Sequencer in the Batman Arkham City and it is that I am in the police station and I am trying to use the Cryptographic Sequencer by using dpad in order to select it but then it appears as if it is not working out or I am not having an access to it but then I am not very sure about the same as well. I don’t think that I am missing anything. Is there anyone who has an idea about this?

Even I am having a problem with the Cryptographic Sequencer in the Batman Arkham City and it is that I am in the police station and I am trying to use the Cryptographic Sequencer by using dpad in order to select it but then it appears as if it is not working out or I am not having an access to it but then I am not very sure about the same as well. I don’t think that I am missing anything. Is there anyone who has an idea about this?
    I had faced the same situation once but then I was doing it wrong and you are doing the same. I mean that you just don’t have to press the dpad but you have to press the D-pad diagonally and then right .It should be directly diagonal just try it out and then let me know if you are able to get it??

Hey I am really thankful to you for sharing that information with me, I was really not aware that I am doing it in the wrong way and I was just trying it again and again thinking that it will work after a time but then I am happy that I did not continued it for long and started searching for the right way and I finally got it because of you. I think that I would have been at the same place trying the same if I would have not know that the method that I am trying is actually wrong.Anyways once again thanks to you.