Thread: Did anyone found the new Mayor's secret office in Batman: Arkham Asylum

Did anyone found the new Mayor's secret office in Batman: Arkham Asylum

I was been playing the Batman: Arkham Asylum for a couple of times a week but then I am not able to find out Mayor Quincy Sharp's secret office. Is there anyone who was able to find out the Mayor Quincy Sharp's secret office and can help me out as well? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated?

Re: Did anyone found the new Mayor's secret office in Batman: Arkham Asylum

I was been playing the Batman: Arkham Asylum for a couple of times a week but then I am not able to find out Mayor Quincy Sharp's secret office. Is there anyone who was able to find out the Mayor Quincy Sharp's secret office and can help me out as well? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated?
    Yes I have found it but then I will like to share that I have not found it by myself because I had heard the Rocksteady announcing that it has been hidden somewhere and in order to find out you will have to use the gel and then keeping the same in my mind I started using the gel on a no of walls and started to look out for the warden's office and after a try of say half an hour I was able to find it out without any problem Rocksteady statements really helped me a lot.

Even I was able to find it out after the Rocksteady announcement as most of us. In the starting before the announcement I when I used to blow the same wall then I should get some kind of sparkling thing and I was not able to make out through it with the detective mode and I use to think that there is something weird about it but then I never thought of it like that because it was not logical as well and I used to just jeep blowing everything in order to find out the warden's office but then after using the gel even I was able to crack it out. Thanks to Rocksteady.

I think that there might be hardly some people who might have found it on their own. I will just like to share even after hearing the statement where they had specified that there is a secret IN THE WARDEN'S OFFICE it took almost 2 weeks for me to discover it out I think that it was really a well hidden IMO. I wish that there might be such hidden IMO in the Batman Arkham City as well.

Hey guys I am really thankful to you all for sharing this information with me actually I had not tried that hard to find out the Mayor Quincy Sharp's secret office like you all but then after hearing this I was able to crack it out quickly. Your help really made it easy for me else I think that I would have been searching for the same for one more week. I really appreciate all your help and thanks once again.