Thread: Need fix for corrupted dlc Batman Arkham City

Need fix for corrupted dlc Batman Arkham City

I had preordered collector’s edition for Batman Arkham City and I was really enjoying the game as well but then when I finished the game and later when I tried to download cat woman then I got a corrupt dlc and I have found a no of people having the same issue so I was just thinking that if there is a permanent fix for this issue because I have not yet came across any official statement regarding the same by now.

re: Need fix for corrupted dlc Batman Arkham City

I am having the same problem I mean that I have found that my copy of the Batman Arkham City keeps on freezing and I have found this on both the playstation and the xbox as well and I have noticed this to occur during the boot up and I have found that at this time it just keeps searching for dlc and then finally end up giving a corrupt dlc error and I have been facing this problem every now and then I mean that sometime it works and sometimes it does not. Is there anyone who has found a fix for the same?

I have found a solution for it and I think that even you all can try it out:
    First Exit the game when you get the corrupt dlc message.
    After that Go to the game Save data and then copy it to a USB, PS etc
    And then delete the old data from the console
    After that just copy the cloned date you just made and then reboot and after that the problem will be solved

I was having the same problem and even I have found a no of people having who have faced the same issue at different levels and when I got his problem then I just did a recheck if there were any scratch or something but it was not the case and after trying it a couple of times when I was not able to get did of it then I just went to the place where I had bought the cd and then I got it replaced but then I again got the same problem and when I revert back again to the same shop then he simply said that this is problem from the manufacturing side and if you want you can try out other one and now after getting it replaced again I have not faced the same error by now and it is working quite fine but then I doubt that it will last long for a week as well.

Even I think so that this is some kind of problem from the developer site and I had sent a email regarding the same problem to the WB games support and in their reply I have received this:
    “A patch is being worked on for this DLC Corruption and Missing Saved Data issue. No ETA of release when the patch will be available as of yet. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused them.

Best Regards,
    WB Support “

You can try out the below solution and see if it helps. I mean that I have not tried it out but then I have found one claiming that this has worked out for him just check it out and see if it is making any difference:
    • Go to Xbox live
    • Just Play a bit of music from your.
    • And after that Star the game.

I am not very sure about it but then I think that you all can at least give it a try.