Thread: Ingen Pass for the Jurassic Park: The Game

Ingen Pass for the Jurassic Park: The Game

Recently I have heard about the game Jurassic Park: The Game so I am very much excited about this game, so I have make the search for the information about this game there I have seen something that are pointing towards the Ingen Pass for this game. so I have not seen much more information about this pack so guys if you have any of the information about the deluxe pack that have this Ingen Pass for the game and what are the benefits for having this then let me know, Thanks for the help if you can

Re: Ingen Pass for the Jurassic Park: The Game

Yes there are the deluxe packs for this game I have seen so according to my information about the deluxe pack have the Ingen Pass for the game is as
    • This pack have all the four episodes of ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’ on disc for PC and Mac user
    • There are the copy of the InGen staff ID badge that is same as seen in the movie and the game
    • Replica of the movie Brochure and the Map, and that is updated to include game content
    • There are the Replica of Jurassic Park patch versions
    • There is the InGen Field Guide of 32 Pages that has the content for welcoming you to Jurassic Park
    • There are also the Exclusive Limited Edition packagings

Re: Ingen Pass for the Jurassic Park: The Game

This pass have the collection of the best thing that can be the good for the user to have this game that I means there are the four episodes for the game ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’ for the PC and for the Mac user. There is also the InGen staff ID badge which is similar to that you have seen there in the movies, there are also the model for the movie Brochure and the Map that can be used in this game. and there are also the copy of the Patch version for the game is there for the game.