Thread: While playing Saints Row: The Third getting Belgian mission error on my PC

While playing Saints Row: The Third getting Belgian mission error on my PC

I am stucked at the Belgian mission in Saints Row: The Third game. I just keep falling and am unable to shoot brute off the elevator or whatever it is called. I have read that this a glitch in this game and many people are having same problem. I dont want to reinstall this game again, so if anyone knows any solution for this bug then please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you

Re: While playing Saints Row: The Third getting Belgian mission error on my PC

I am also facing similar issue with the missing cutscene. I have also tried verifying the integrity of the game and have downloaded a missing file day before yesterday and got the Genki DLC, but still I dont have it, and the cutscene doesnt even play. When I tried to verify the game then it again downloaded something but nothing happened. How do we get out of this bug?

This is not a glitch but you need to shoot as quickly as you can to kill brute. What you need to do is use a cheat to kill Brute and for that you can type "GOLDENGUN" without the quotes and then activate the cheat. I know this is not the way to be played but with this cheat you can shoot fast on the face of Brute killing him quickly. After that if you want then you can also turn off the cheat again.

I finally got this thing to work for me. You need to try to set the game to the lowest settings, something like 720x480, very low. After that launch the game in Windows mode and hit F2 to apply the setting. Now retry to play the game again and when you are hanging from the ball the cutscene will still skip but it will work this time. Hope this helps anyone who is having this issue.

Hey guys, I changed the Resolution in the Display file found in the Saints Row Installation folder to 720 x 480 which doesnt work on my PC. So I downloaded the Directx 9 even though my laptop has Directx11 and supposedly has 9 on the system, after that installation I once again changed the Resolution to 720 x 480, then I also changed the VerifyResolution to False. I changed the Aniso and ShadowDetail to 0 as well, not sure if that was part of the solution. And I then launched the game in Directx9. The game pops up in a very small window...but o..m..g it runs so heavenly now, I honestly don't mind the small window, and the most important part...I KILLED the brute!!
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by labella0 View Post
    Hey guys, I changed the Resolution in the Display file found in the Saints Row Installation folder to 720 x 480 which doesnt work on my PC. So I downloaded the Directx 9 even though my laptop has Directx11 and supposedly has 9 on the system, after that installation I once again changed the Resolution to 720 x 480, then I also changed the VerifyResolution to False. I changed the Aniso and ShadowDetail to 0 as well, not sure if that was part of the solution. And I then launched the game in Directx9. The game pops up in a very small window...but o..m..g it runs so heavenly now, I honestly don't mind the small window, and the most important part...I KILLED the brute!!
    Good Luck
    You can even try to play this game in Windowed mode and see if that makes the game to run even much better.