Thread: Treasure Isle is not loading and giving a white screen

Treasure Isle is not loading and giving a white screen

I have played this game called “Treasure Isle” on my brothers and it was working very fine but then I decided to check it out on my computer and I have found that the game is not able to load and it is just giving me a white screen. I don’t know what the problem is as I don’t have much knowledge about all these as well. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Treasure Isle is not loading and giving a white screen

Even I have faced the same issue but then I was able to solve it by doing the following things:
    • First I cleared all the cache.
    • And then rebooted the computer.
    • And then I started using firefox and luckily it worked for me and I was not getting the whit screen anymore. If you want even you can try out some other browser and see if it is making any difference. Best of luck.

I have the same problem and I am using Mac and safari for my browser but then I still have the same problem. I have tried loading the game again and again and it had loaded properly sometimes as well but then it is very slow and I have also found that when I pass the level then the game is not able to register it because it then keeps on reloading again and again and other then that if it does not start then it gives me a white screen which do not goes away even though I restart the game several times. I don’t know what exactly is the issue because I am getting different response from it. I have also tried to use different browser like chrome as well but then even they did not helped me out. Is there anyone who has found a solution for the same by now?

I am having the same kind of problem with this game but not exactly the same because I am not getting any white screen or any such error as well but the problem is that I am not able to send and receive gifts. I have tried going on to the play but then I have found that it do not load the game beyond the red Zynga puppy dog screen. By now I have tried all these but they did not help:
    • I have tried to clear the cache and I have also rebooted the Facebook connection as well.
    • I have updated the chrome and the flash.
    • I have got the latest os for my mac.

I don’t know what to do know I am not having any problem with the other zynga game then this one. I have tried to find a solution for it and I have also found that there are many people who are facing such similar problem but then I have not yet found a working solution for the same. If anyone has found a solution for it then please share it will be highly appreciated.

I have the same problem and I am using Chrome 15 as my Browser and Windows 7 as my operating system and I have tried the following by now but none of them actually helped:
    • I have uninstalled the Turesure Isle and have reinstalled it again.
    • I have cleared the cache.
    • I have updated the chrome.
    • I have also tried to use the Adobe Shockwave Player as well but then it just keeps giving me message saying that "Movie not loaded...". Is there any other solution that I can try out after all these?

I am not sure that if this any kind of issue from the zynga side because in my case the game was working well but then what happened to it in the past two days. I mean now I have found that it is able to get through the zynga dog and it also loads the message gift box and during this I am just able to get the header in order to send the gifts and footer for the app support, and I am getting the white screen where the game should start. Even I have tried out the above solutions but even I did not have any luck with them. I am really running out of ideas by now.

I am not sure that if this any kind of issue from the zynga side because in my case the game was working well but then what happened to it in the past two days. I mean now I have found that it is able to get through the zynga dog and it also loads the message gift box and during this I am just able to get the header in order to send the gifts and footer for the app support, and I am getting the white screen where the game should start. Even I have tried out the above solutions but even I did not have any luck with them. I am really running out of ideas by now.

I don’t think that this is an issue from the zynga side because I have found that I am getting the white screen when I am trying to load the game in the chrome but then when I did the same in the Firefox them I was not having the same problem. I think that this is some kind of browser issue. So if there is anyone who have not tried the Firefox then I will suggest then to check it out and see if it is making any difference with you all as well and let me know if it works for you as well.

I think that you might be luck because I have tried the FireFox as well and it is giving me the same response. I have also tried to contact the support via email and the have suggested me the following solution:
    • Clearing the cache.
    • Updating the browser.
    • updating adobe flash
    • Reinstalling the game and all.

I have tried all of them but none of them helped and I have found a no of people trying the sane and mo sot them has said that it is not working still they are suggesting the same.