Thread: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is freezing for 5 to 7 seconds

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is freezing for 5 to 7 seconds

Well I am playing this particular game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I have noticed that the game on the computer of mine is seems to be freezing for 5 to 7 seconds. I am not able to get whether there is an issue with the game or something serious happening in the system itself. Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the problem as well as solution for the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is freezing for 5 to 7 seconds

It would be great if you can post the computer configuration so that I will be able to find out whether the hardware specification is meeting the minimum requirement of computer of yours.
    for the time being I am wondering that there is an issue with the overheating of the video card which you are having. So it need to be cool down for the few seconds and that is the reason why the above mentioned issue is happening.

I think you will require to reinstall the graphic card driver on the computer. so you should reinstalled the same and see whether it is working or not, if there is no difference than I recommend that you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and you should download and install the latest version of the drivers on the system. After that you should reboot the computer.
    Also you can try to fix the issue by installing the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. same as above you will get the latest version of DirectX from the official website.

Do you reinstalled the game? if you have not done the same then you should redownaload and reinstall the game on your computer.

Finally tell me whether any of the above mentioned solutions were useful to make the thing working or not. If not than I am sure that above mentioned issue was happening because of the bug issue so you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will address the issue and take the responsible action to make the thing working for you.