Thread: your thoughts on Base camp animal in Zynga Adventure World

your thoughts on Base camp animal in Zynga Adventure World

I know that many of us like to see some animals hanging around our base camp, and we're looking for thoughts! If you possibly will have a pet, what would be? A monkey or an elephant? How regarding a liger or a giraffe? Or possibly a dragon? The sky is the limit; please tell us your thoughts! All thoughts are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: your thoughts on Base camp animal in Zynga Adventure World

No matter what they are, I'd approximating to at least start off through animals additional appropriate to either the jungle or the quests. If we acquire a dragon, I would like a dragon quest, etc. a monkey would be huge but a wolf or dragon would be superior, maybe a falcon another way. Somewhat that you necessitate on your quest give us more than one animal that we can decide to take with us.

monkey is cool however I also would like a dragon or possibly a phonix or a snake we killed so much snakes in the missions incidentally we require more items were we can acquire cash like the animal habitat or so. That was in addition a nice idea however I though you will make the right choice. Big thanks to zynga for this game and please we require additional decorations.

Perhaps there possibly will be a list to decide a pet wouldn't mind having a bob cat, jaguar, cougar, monkey, elephant, Anaconda, frogs (pretty colorful ones not just green), Macaws, Kola bear yay so cute and panda. A dragon would absolutely nice. Sitting presently outside a cave, through tendrils of smoke rising from his nostrils. However the animals actually need to match the area we're visiting. In addition, instead of helping a number of random critters, how regarding fighting it, taming it, and getting it to work for you. Somewhat that you would necessitate helping you finish the rest of that quest, earlier than coming back to base camp.

As much as I be devoted to dragons that isn’t the theme of AW (adventure world) unless you produced a Dino age chapter (dragons are dino type animals). For a camp pet I would propose a spider monkey & please don’t make it presently sit there looking similar to furniture! 2nd option would be macaw, 3rd a wolf.

Every adventure is supposed to have a faithful dog by his side, plus why discontinue at one. I would like a tiger, and a lion, and an elephant, and a monkey. Let's acquire a few of the cats in the mix. A black panther, a jaguar would mutually be nice. A couple of parrots hanging in the region of would be great too. And while I am at it. Create a technique for me to keep friends that help on my base camp commencing cutting down the plants and busting up the rocks that I am with for decorations. Sometimes I miss what they are going to perform at what time I accept.

I would love to have elephants however they are moreover big. Where can I criticize to? The game demands you to hire friends right? However I don't have sufficient friends who play the game as a result I can finish any quest in time so at the moment I am getting ready to quit the game overall.