Thread: Zynga Adventure World Story: Temple of the Mask

Zynga Adventure World Story: Temple of the Mask

I have an interesting feeling that she's not on Treasure Isle anymore and I have caught that in the Temple of the Mask, Zoey inquires to record the antiquated messages to memorize the birthplace of the Mask of the Hunter. We would be able to recoup these in the Map, but they are out of request! Are there any cryptographers over there who can post the whole fifteen lines of the Story of the Mask in the right request?

Re: Zynga Adventure World Story: Temple of the Mask

For the hovel you require 3 articles (5 ea) via divider post and 3 articles (10 ea) via partner solicit. Try not to have revamped guide however but it is part 4 of the journey following completing cottage so doubting that cabin ought to be finished first. I hit to go catch and it runs over to a dark spot on the mission line.

I actually got it, I have both the tent and missions, but you positively should completion the tent to be brew to advancement on the journey, I infer that even assuming that you possess the mission don't begin it until you got the tent fabricated. The main Map is a Temple guide, it is HUGE, heaps of intriguing things, painted wall paintings, engraved columns, but loads of squares, I surmise it won't be excellent (I detest prodding pieces, not terrific remunerate, too much vigor wasted. The second guide is a mountain guide, has not begun it yet. Might as well have bunches of rams I accept. Symbol of both endeavors is warning marks, the first has a bug on it, and the second has a ram. The main quite has a mess of insects.

As the pursuers of men, beasts regulated the destiny of all people, who neared termination. A considerable number of Years after The Mask, beasts were the pursuers of men. They were lost. As the chased ones, never would be able to the Hero's individuals identify security. Outward the Hero looked, trying to art stronger weapons to battle off the beasts. Keeping the folks sheltered from the pursuer beasts was this Hero's sole reason. For the stupendous beasts could assert its victims from right around the Hero's individuals. So it happened a Hero existed around the chased people: a skilled worker warrior. Each day for seven days the Hero strolled near the tall trees. They called the Hero distraught. Withdrawing no more, with The Mask of the Hunter sound, the chased ended up being the pursuers. Requiring breeze, the Hero rose from the earth beneath the Great Tree with ideas for The Mask.

Each Hero to face the most fabulous of beasts has subsequent to called upon the Mask of the Hunter. The Great Tree offered up a tribute. From its wood the Hero cut The Mask. Devastated with misfortune, with small spirit remaining, the Hero started to look within. Ravenous and tired, the Hero happened upon a Great Tree. It took the Hero deeper within. Under the earth the Hero dozed, inhaling soil. The seeds were planted in the Hero.

I sort of acknowledged in the Temple of The Mask, that it express you require 10 Decoder Rings. Yet I've worked toward getting ten and decoded the 10 articles that requirement to be decoded and still there is a column close to the displayed that I think I in addition ought to unravel so as to retreat. So I'm tend to a 11th ring.

Additionally, I just utilized several bits of arachnid snare in this guide. There's a group of insects trapped out of date first divider, but they could not venture to get me. There is a scroll in there too, but I've decoded every last trace of the scroll and paintings that are needed in the drop down menu so I was determined to disregard that one. Since thus, then the drop down menu that express you require 10 decoder rings for this guide is not revise. You require 11 or 12.

There are in fact 15 articles that you need to unravel in one single guide. The get is, you could probably get 10 rings for every guide. I got the 15 with the assistance of my freinds account.

I wish it had told me before I began it that I ought to completion fabricating the tent first so I am able to unlock the Spider Bait. Now I need to hold up until that would be finished before I could probably completion this off and I may run out of time, along these lines needing to re-try it again. I finalized manufacturing zoey's tent and it demonstrates to it on the tent but it still doesn't reveal to it on veil of the pursuer and so it won't give me a chance to finish temple veil being as how it continues saying I need to completion the tent but as I expressed its completed.