Thread: NVIDIA driver crashes with the Saints Row: The Third

NVIDIA driver crashes with the Saints Row: The Third

In my computer I have nvidia GTX 460 SE graphic card and I have recently installed the Saints Row: The Third game in my computer and after installing this game It has started giving me some problems. Now whenever I start the Saints Row: The Third game at that time I can play the game for sometime and then it crashes with my Nvidia driver.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Re: NVIDIA driver crashes with the Saints Row: The Third

Are you facing this driver crashing issue with Saints Row: The Third game only or you are facing this problem with other games also? If you are facing this problem with Saints Row: The Third game only then I think problem is with the Saints Row: The Third and if you are facing this problem with other games also then I think problem is with the drivers only.

According to me the fix for this problem will be running the registry cleaner. First you have to open the device manager in your computer and after opening the device manager you have to select the graphic driver and after selecting the graphic device you have to right click on that and after doing the right click on that you have to click on the uninstall. Now after uninstalling the driver from your computer you have to restart the computer and then you have to run the registry cleaner in your computer and after running the registry cleaner in your computer you have to insert the driver installation CD in your computer and after inserting the driver installation CD you have to install the drivers again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

If you have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the reinstalling the drivers of the nvidia GTX 460 SE graphic card and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you should also try to solve this problem by updating graphic card drivers and after updating the graphic card drivers your problem will get solved surly and Saints Row: The Third game will not crash.

If you want to download the latest drivers for your nvidia graphic card then you should visit the official site of the nvidia and after visiting the nvidida site you have to search for the graphic card and then download the drivers and install it in your computer.

Or you can also download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

I have first reinstalled the drivers of my Nvidia graphic card from computer and after reinstalling the graphic card drivers also I was facing the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the graphic card driver in my computer and it doesn’t helped me to solve this problem also. Now after that I have also tried other game and with other games I am not facing the same problem.

Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

As you have said that with other games your graphic drivers are not crashing and you are facing problem with this game only and that is why I would like to tell you is you should reinstall the Saints Row: The Third game in your computer and after reinstalling the Saints Row: The Third game in your computer your graphic card will not crash.

If reinstalling the game does not help you then you should remove the Saints Row: The Third from your system and then you have to download the game again from the internet and after downloading the game from the internet you have to install in your computer and then your problem will get solved.