Thread: what do you mean by critical skill and hits sweet spots in empires and allies?

what do you mean by critical skill and hits sweet spots in empires and allies?

Hi guys I would like to know for you guys about the critical skill and hits sweet spots present in this game. An example, Carrier vs. Battleship - I aim in favor of the Superstructure on top of the Battleship. (Smokestack for older Carriers.) Seems to employ in favor of me. I take note of all targeted areas results throughout battles. How about you? Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your response. All replies are appreciated.

Re: what do you mean by critical skill and hits sweet spots in empires and allies?

There are absolutely "sweet spots" where you are in the company of additional chance of a crit after those other areas. I would articulate hitting these areas produce at least a 80% possibility of getting a crit. Case in point I got to wave 30 into the war room devoid of losing any energy, only power-ups I used were emp and field repairs to renew HP during battles!

Re: what do you mean by critical skill and hits sweet spots in empires and allies?

It's essentially a virtual placebo that players started on the way to spread around, ultimately turning into a myth. Even at what time the game was dissected and definite formulas presented, people still cling to the thought that this method increases the chances of catching a Pokemon through a Pokeball. I admit that I'm no professional in dissecting codes, as a result I possibly will not endow with any numerical value as evidence for now.

I guess the most excellent way to test this, is for additional to perform what I have presently done. Test and adjust your aiming mark throughout a battle, and at what time you score a crit perceive if you score an additional one through aiming at your next target (endow with it's the similar type of unit of course). You need to take into account your power-ups - Acc 3 is a no brainer.

If you carry on hitting around the area of the head on top of infantry (extreme right man of formation) you will acquire more than sufficient data to increase your "luck" toward skill shots! It is a turn based fight so you are able to take your time to find the place and after that you obtain to perform it faster like whatever thing that you do through continuous repetition. Each unit has them and they are not all the similar for dissimilar units e.g. tanks of various types have to be hit within different places.

I've as well found, targeting choppers, aiming at the center of the Rotor disc or the canopy (it vary on the type of copter), and produces way on top of average crits. As a guide, I consider the type of unit I command and that of the enemy and aim where I would into real life to inflict max damage. If that doesn't instantly work (and it frequently does) I vary my aiming point in anticipation of I find the sweet spot. I knew I would encounter some skepticism at what time I started this thread, however given the advantage I have gained with this approach, I thought it worth rising. At what time you think about it, this feature is ideal for a game that has such a large emphasis on winning battles.

I aim at the top front of the tank tracks and score heaps of crits. (The same as I said previous to, aiming where you would in real life to inflict max damage makes sense and has been working in favor of me). I've for all time used the aiming sight for the reason that I believe it increases my chances, however will try out the cursor - it's working in favor of you. Through the older Subs, I go in favor of the Conning Tower.

I've attempt your methods (cursor, reticle) on the various unit’s people have talk about, and I don't perceive whatever thing further than the usual statistical advantage I get from roshambo. Try posting a picture or video and maybe I'll pay money for it. Or else you're presently fooling yourselves. I still consider that the cross-hair is presently for aesthetic reasons, as part of the military theme of the game. at what time you hover your mouse over the enemy units, you'll become aware of that the cursor "selects" the target units and not the cross-hair.

I've done 169 Critical Shots previously and no, I didn't trouble to aim on critical spots or infantry head, it presently occur. For example, I was on Survival Mode and I scored seven critical shots and kills into a row, and after that, I didn't acquire any critical hit in anticipation of fifteen direct shots afterward. I've also become aware of a huge increase of critical hit chance subsequent to the new leader board they made. I possibly will be imagining it, however if I scored 169 Criticals in two days Imagine how a lot of I've done within 89 days!

My own hypothesis revolves approximately the thought that every unit has their correspond sub-stat values. Existence of these sub-stats such as Attack Power, Armor Defense and Accuracy Rate are up till now to be proven though. A thought tells me that HP and unit tier level possibly will affect this as well save for I require to conduct a series of official tests earlier than I can conclude whatever thing at all. Based on personal observation, I tend to acquire additional Critical Kills than Critical Hits. This lead me to assume that the possibility of inflicting a Critical increases at what time the enemy unit's HP is on top of the "last-hit counter (it will die on the next hit)." A probable explanation why the early stages of the Survival Room is great for farming critical kills using Tier 6 units. This too, has up till now to be tested.

the designers and developers of this game are not clever sufficient to come up through something as complex as placing a dissimilar sweet spot for each dissimilar unit. They have an adequate amount of trouble coming up through a simple series of tasks and haven’t up till now managed to deploy a quest that less than 1/2 of players have no bug problem through.