Thread: Unable to request items from friends in Adventure World

Unable to request items from friends in Adventure World

I am playing Adventure World game in my computer and I am facing problem with this game. I am playing this game from last some months and everything was working fine but suddenly one problem occurred with this game. whenever I open the game it loads correctly but when I try to send request for the items at that time I am not able to do that.

What should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Unable to request items from friends in Adventure World

First thing you have to try is different browser. Iny our computer try different browser and after loading the Adventure World in different browser you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after loading the game in the different browser your problem will get solved.

Are you facing this problem with the Adventure World game in your computer or same problem is coming with other games also. If you are facing the similar problem with this game then I think there might be problem from server and you should try after sometime. If same problem occurs while playing other games also in your browser then try to load the game after changing the storage setting of the adobe flash player and after changing the storage setting of the adobe flash player you have to close the browser and after closing the browser you have to start the browser again and after starting the browser again you have to load the Adventure World game again and after loading the game again you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I will also suggest you the same by changing the storage setting you will be able to solve this problem. First you need to change the storage setting and after changing the storage setting you have to check whether you are able to request items from the friends or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to change the storage setting of the adobe flash player then you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to open the browser which you are using
    • After that you have to open the game which you play. After that when game loads at that time right click on that.
    • After doing the right click on the game you have to select the Global setting option.
    • Now click on the storage setting tab.
    • After that select the change the storage setting from there and then restart the browser.
    • After that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Well if you are using internet explorer browser and you are facing this problem then you should try this solution. I am using internet explorer 8 browser and same problem occurred with me also and then I have reset the browser and after resetting the browser when I play the game at that time game worked properly.

You can also try this solution.

To reset the internet explorer browser you have to first open the internet explorer and after opening the internet explorer you have to click on the tools button and after that you have to select the internet options. Now after that internet options window will appear and from that window you have to select the advance tab. In advance tab you will see the reset button. Now click on the reset button. Now after that you have to restart the internet explorer and after restarting the inter net explorer browser you have to load the Adventure World and then check whether all the things working fine or not.

As far as I know doing this steps will surly fix the issue.

After changing the storage setting of flash player also I was getting the same problem with the Adventure World and that after that I have tried the game in other browser also I get the same problem. I have also tried resetting the browser but it doesn’t make any difference. Now what should I do to get rid of this problem?

It looks like you need to reinstalled the adobe flash player in your computer and after reinstalling the adobe flash player in your computer your problem might get solved.

First remove the adobe flash player from your computer and after removing the adobe flash player from your computer you have to clean all the temporary files and then you have to install the adobe flash player again in your computer and after installing it again you have to check what the situation is.

If you have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the adobe flash player and then also same problem was occurring then you should check whether you are using the latest version of the adobe flash player or not. if you are not using the latest version then you have to first get the latest adobe flash installation file from the internet and after that you have to install that in your system.

If you want to download the Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on the download install it and then check whether Adventure World is working properly or not. as far as in know after installing the latest version all the things start working fine.

If you are still facing problem after trying this then let me know.

I have downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player and after downloading that in my computer I have installed in my computer and after I have tried to request items after loading the Adventure World and at that time it works fine. Thank you for helping me.