Thread: still not received 1 million chips in mafia war2 after leveling up for 5

still not received 1 million chips in mafia war2 after leveling up for 5

While playing the game on facebook of Znyga Texas Hold'em Poker a message prompted up saying that I will receive the 1 million chips in poker if I logged in playing with the mafia wars 2 and only when you leveled up to 5. So I stopped playing with the zynga poker and started playing with the mafia wars and leveled up to 5. But still I didn’t get the 1 million chips. So I want to know how will I get the 1 million chips. Do anyone know about this or have came up with the such notification from zynga poker.

Re: still not received 1 million chips in mafia war2 after leveling up for 5

According to me once you've reached level 5 please give the servers some time to add your chips to your account. Usually this will only be a few minutes but in some cases you should expect to see your chips within the next 24 hours. So it recommended to wait and watch for your chips.

It is only for people with classic screen view that offer pops up .The bad part is it is advertising in Zynga Fan page and is not mentioning this Fact. I myself have gone over level5 and no chips.

If you are not receiving the chips then only one suggestion I would give you is that wait for few days as sometimes it takes few days and sometime the chips are received within few hours. So for this don’t loose out your patience and paly your ordinary game of zynga poker which you were playing before mafia wars 2. As thinking of the chips might distract you8 from playing the original game and play the poker game as if you have never played the mafia wars 2 and play the game like that.

Basically I’m a big player of zynga poker and am at level 50+. I noticed a promotional popup saying click this banner to play mafia wars 2 and level up to level 5 and receive 1,000,000 chips. So i spent days doing this and didn’t receive any, completed about 2-3 days ago. As all my friends are wondering that where are the chips which were notified while playing the zynga poker?