Thread: Lower Damage Vs Medium Damage in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Lower Damage Vs Medium Damage in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

well I am having particular query regarding this particular game Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I have noticed that each and every online ranked match or offline tournament setting is using the medium damage setting as that of the default damage settings. If we are able to set default damage to low then I think we are going to get the touch of death in the game. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular matter. if the same thing is provided by the developer of the game than I am wondering that it will make the great difference in the game. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular game. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Lower Damage Vs Medium Damage in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

I agree with the thing which you have stated over here. If you are going to make damage settings than there will be changes into the entire gameplay. The characters who are able to do easy in the game will be able to do big damage combos in the game. Phoenix would be the better one. The character who are not able to do anything in the game then the character such as Hulk will kill yourself by 1 hit in case of worse situation.

Well according to me it should be lower down severely is X Factor damage. Some of the characters are having the more difficult combos to get out and there will be damage of 600K. If you have lowered down the damage then it will not make the big difference into the situation. If everyone is damage was nerf but you will think that it would work harder because you are used to do it more. I agree with you that there will be great changes into the gameplay. Let hope the developer of the game will do something regarding the thing which I have stated over here.

In this particular situation I am worried about the lowering the damage is timer. I am wondering that if there is increment in the health than majority of the matches will completed at the situation of time out.

There should be some of the part of the game where we will be able to play the game at the low damage. This particular thing will be give an interesting look and feel to this particular game. Hulk and Thor are seems to be difficult when you are supposed to kill them in the game. Meter management would be the most important expect in the game.
    Personally I am wishing that they should also turn off the X factor and also they will be able to run the tournaments which is based on the training mode.

The lower damage in the game is supposed to more useful when you are looking to play strategy-oriented game. the pace could be slow down as well as pick up which is depending on the playing style of the opponent. Players who is able to manage the meter efficiently will be able to keep pace without slowing down there speed when the match supposed occurring in the game. there will be less amount of the risk and each and every character will become more important while playing the game. you will require to expand the resources of yours and it did not necessary that it will be completely eradicating the assist out and it was get tagged.
    Attacker in the game also get interesting buff in case he has managed the resources quite efficiently and so they will be able to force the defender to play the game mentally. It is true that lower damage matches are supposed to be lead to more time out in the game.

In MvC2 the most of the characters are supposed to do one good BnB. Many characters will not have the air super and super and it will not go ABC XX super and there will be poor damage output.
    In the latest version of the game each and every single character is able to do the OTG into the super choice. It will turn basic magic series into the very easy of 50% combo.

This particular game damages are looking retarded due to XF and DHC glitch. The thing is that you are not aware of anything but you are going to get huge damage. Lots of damages in the game will need lots of button presses or coming from the characters which are supposed to be big hurt on you with the basic normal and specials like Hulk.

I agree with you that this particular game is going to be more strategy game after lowering down the damages. You have to use the resources also require to play the game mentally. There will be reduction of gambling when you are supposed to play the game with lower damage.