Thread: Couple of people are playing Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on Xbox Live

Couple of people are playing Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on Xbox Live

I have found some people who are able to playing this particular game on Xbox Live before the releasing of the game. I was not able to figure out that is there was no releasing of the game. Let me know if you are having any useful information on the topic which I have stated over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Couple of people are playing Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on Xbox Live

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that in case you have pre ordered the game and they have shipped you and you will have the game. hence you will be able to play the game on the Xbox Live.

I wanted to tell you over here is that game is already is available in the stores but store people are not selling the game. they will not sell the game until the Street Date. Now question is what do you mean by Street date? Well the Street Date is the agreement between the publisher and retailer. It is not illegal if any of the customer is having early copy of the game. as far as I know Microsoft will not ban someone for playing of this particular game before the Street date since it is totally dependent on the someone who is having legit copy of the game before the releasing of the Street date.

There are publishers who are saying to Microsoft to ban persons who are having early copies of the game. however it is totally dependent on the publisher of the game. this particular thing is useful into the situation when they are looking to get feedback from the early users of the game. if there is any issue it will be addressed soon and developer of the game will release the patch which you can download and install the same for smooth running of the game.

Microsoft ban people who are early playing the game through piracy. They will detect the same and they will ban the person after sometimes.