Thread: Among the 12 characters you don’t liked in the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game

Among the 12 characters you don’t liked in the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game

Hello friends, I wanted to know which characters you don’t liked in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game. For me it would probably Nemesis T-Type, because he is a bigger. It looks like a mix of Hulk and Haggar and do not think this game needs one more of those. So please tell me about it and also what you have to say about the game. Thank you.

Re: Among the 12 characters you don’t liked in the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game

For me it is the Firebrand. I'm not concerned in him at all and also I do not like it in the game, I think it not good to play in the game and also there are many others, but among them I don’t like Firebrand.

For me is Nemesis, as it reset, but otherwise is a bit boring. It's really not as distinctive as Hulk, Haggar, Sentinel, or Thor, who have their own peculiarities uninteresting, besides being great. I do not like some of the other, but at least they are not particularly boring.

Nemesis and Virgil. IMO RE no need 4 repetitions (like San Francisco IMO 3 is sufficient for any series) and, oh great another character Virgil is seen in almost every game all the time forever, wonderful.

Capcom has serious problems if they feel best represents Frank West instead of Megaman. I did not even know Frank was up to one of my friends told me about Dead Rising. He could have been a heart or Aming Ruby for me. In all honesty, I'm glad the character reveals have been leaked, because I have disappointed most of the final decisions. That said, from the perspective of game, I'm eager to try most of them out.

Almost any new character not named nova stranger, or a raccoon rocket. Well, some of the other characters that looks like they could possibly be fun.... but absolutely not: Frank, Phoenix Wright, and Virgil. Ken Virgil basically Dantes ryu = palette swap shit boring kind, even though the characters play differently enough. Phoenix = bit of a joke character that could ... I regret that my heroes actually be heroes, not the lawyers, unable to struggle that still manage to cry. Frank = normal guy ... Why would you want to play a regular guy when there are heroes that can destroy worlds available?

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Almost any new character not named nova stranger, or a raccoon rocket. Well, some of the other characters that looks like they could possibly be fun.... but absolutely not: Frank, Phoenix Wright, and Virgil. Ken Virgil basically Dantes ryu = palette swap shit boring kind, even though the characters play differently enough. Phoenix = bit of a joke character that could ... I regret that my heroes actually be heroes, not the lawyers, unable to struggle that still manage to cry. Frank = normal guy ... Why would you want to play a regular guy when there are heroes that can destroy worlds available?
    Capcom really prefer to give a bit of fighting moves that hitboxes randomly stick and sparks a lot of graphics animations unrelated attack. Who came up with the idea of launching a barrier against Maya MODOK?

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    Capcom really prefer to give a bit of fighting moves that hitboxes randomly stick and sparks a lot of graphics animations unrelated attack. Who came up with the idea of launching a barrier against Maya MODOK?
    I have not played a game of AA, however, but Maya is apparently a line of Chandler. So he's channeling the energy or spirit or something. I like the move non-combatants, but some of them just do not seem to work with their hitboxes / impact. Like his pitcher. Sneezing sends the opponent down. A little strange. But whatever.

Virgil, Nemesis and Nova. Everyone seems so boring to me, to say nothing of Virgil and come standard Nemesis already well represented in the vanilla. If they wanted to put in a generic white hair, wielding a katana, the monster badass anime transformation in the deal, which could have put in Fou-Lu from Breath of Fire IV (which recently received a communication from PSN, height of some cross-promotion capabilities). Even as Fou-Lu or nothing about BOF4 (2 and 3 were much higher), but I would have absolutely applauded this.

If Capcom wanted a character that could be a sentinel role that could have been playable Blodia. That's right - not only Jin Saotome - but the real Blodia cursed. Maybe shrink so it's about the same size as the Sentinel, but still. As for Nova, I know that was the decision of Marvel, so I cannot be faulted for Capcom. Anyway, he seems like a character Taskmaster'd a lot of movement of the current cast, and all the "Network Health Uses" agreement would be much nicer if it did not extend to special moves. I mean, perhaps they do for specials do more damage with less health, but with the red of health must be kept for hikes in my opinion. I'm sure you still going to be a great character, however - is not my cup of tea. As for his character design goes, it seems as if from an avatar out of City of Heroes and DC Universe Online.

All 12 of them are good. I say that the 2 worst characters in Phoenix Wright and Nemesis, but still good... so I liked the game and also it is like to play the game.