Thread: what is quick way to level up the enchanting skill in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim?

what is quick way to level up the enchanting skill in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim?

Hello guys according to you what is an easy and fast way to level up the enchanting skill? I am not that much good with this game so I would like to know this from you guys. So guys please share some of your useful comment with me.

Re: what is quick way to level up the enchanting skill in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim?

Actually according to me it’s Depends on how you play however you are supposed to have liked 50 petty/lesser soul gems resting on you eventually. Enchant a weapon with soul trap, use it, collect 50 souls, get the mage stone, and enchant stuff. Make about 300 iron daggers - this will also acquire your smiting to like 80. After that enchant all 300 daggers. This will acquire your enchanting to akin to 80.

Re: what is quick way to level up the enchanting skill in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim?

Presently smith Daggers and gather Soul Gems. One obsession you missed though is you are able to pay money for filled Soul Gems from Merchants. If you have the cash that adds on the way to the pile. The simply way it would be easier after that that is to console code the item. If somebody knows the console code for a filled Grand Soul Gem and Iron daggers please post that.

Don't fail to remember that Azura's Star is back within Skyrim as well. Extremely handy for soul trapping and enchanting. Even though they seem to have removed the ability to soul trap your conjoured creatures. However the right thing to do for game play for the reason that soul trapping your own conjoured beast was a cheap move within Oblivion that I did frequently.

I find that the best way is to enchant a bow with soul trap. Buy a bunch of empty soul gems. Next run around the plains area by whiterun and kills the animals, especially deer/moose. Collect the leather from whatever you can. This lets you craft hide armors and enchant these crafting things (i suggest bracers) Then sell the enchanted bracers to make some extra coin. Might take a little extra time but little more self sustaining and needs little gold to start out with.

My suggestion is not to just focus on enchanting.Just play the game collecting different items that r enchanted,disenchant them,and enchant random things.