Thread: Which is toughest enemy in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Which is toughest enemy in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I just want to ask that which is the toughest enemy in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? I am only lvl 14 and therefore still have much to explore but can't stop thinking about the dangers which is waiting for me. So I want to know the experience of the people who have already faced them.

Re: Which is toughest enemy in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I think that for you it will be Frost troll but not sure about this? I am sanying this as many of the people got this as hardest enemy in the game. The one which was waiting for you on the way to high hrothgar? That didn't seem too tough to me.

The difficulty with judging the hardest enemy is that we are all different characters. But for now I actually decided to stop everything and go to high hrothgar. I had my conjuring up high enough to where my flame atronach would simply wipe the floor with the frost giants. and i had fire/healing spells to back it up, as well as Lydia, who got a few swings in before she went on her knees again (insert sexist joke here). Even giants I can simply kite to death with atronachs + frost spells and shouts to dash away. The hardest enemies, for me, are the wraiths in the snow. i simply can’t see them. They are like camouflaged in all the whiteness.

For me spellcasters are the hardest enemy in the game. My build has a major weakness in that regard. Nothing else is a challenge even on Master difficulty though. And soon I will have my end-game equipment setup + Atronach birthsign which will deal with these problems.

You will found the below one as hard enemy in the game.
    • Frost troll
    • Giant
    • Master Conjurer
    • Krosis

I fought Krosis when I was about your level and I went through just about everything I could possibly use to fight him. I actually drank my last healing potions just before I killed him. Elder Dragons are probably stronger, I am just better built now than I was then, and Ancient Dragons are probably more powerful than anything short of the final boss in the main quest. There is a quest where you fight 3 bosses one immediately after the other with maybe 5 seconds tops to recover, that probably the hardest fight I have done in the game but that was three bosses not just one like Krosis.

spriggan matron was the hardest for me which summoned 3 bears at one time.

I in reality chose to quit all items and run over to towering hrothgar. I had my conjuring up sufficiently high to where my blaze atronach could basically wipe the ground surface with the ice goliaths. notwithstanding i had fire/healing spells to back it like a pro.

smile Re: Which is toughest enemy in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Guys i was lvl 18 and those monsters are REALLY simple. Heres some tips:
    1.To do this u can be any class and about lvl 7 or higher
    2. get flame archod (sorry forgot how to spell it but hope u understand what im saying) and get bound swords
    3. try lvling little by little ur conjuration (i recommend mostly bound swords)
    4. BAM those annoying high lvl enemy r screwed

p.s You should probably use a lot of hard attacks, the 1 when u hold 2 attack buttons at 1nc. Than they have like 0.1% of killing u guys XD

Well i hope i helped
    Last edited by toni8222; 18-04-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Oh and atm im level 24 Khajiit .
    i got lvl 23 in 3 days...all i did is; train all skills and put my perks on conjuration and one-handed.

p.s. Plz reply if u need more help and tips, and plz reply if i hlped or if u have a problem

To be honest I find them all easy the first three days I got skyrim I had drastic armour (took ages!) And I was level 18 then I got jzargo and had to make him some drastic to then eventually I just ended up killing frost troll and giants and dragons easily and I'm 12 years old so I'm quite proud

Deadric sorry I have this spell correction thing

The toughest enemy in the game for me was definitely a vampire nightlord. I met my first one when I was close to level 80 and all she did was run away from me and cast insanely powerful lightning spells. When I finally caught up to her, she went down pretty quickly to my swords though,