Thread: How many level we are having in NFS The Run?

How many level we are having in NFS The Run?

I wanted to ask a particular query to all the users who have pre loaded this particular game NFS The Run. Can you tell me how many levels are there in this particular game? Let me know if you are having any idea on the same. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How many level we are having in NFS The Run?

I have gone through the thing which you have stated over here and I have Google on this particular thing and I have seen lots of videos of the game. finally I have come to know about there are six events in very first stage of the game. there are total 10 stages in the game as far as I know. So I am wondering that there could be 24 or more than that of the events in the game. I have judged the entire thing on the basis of the number of dots on US map which is representing the different tracks and I think total 40 events in the game.

Well I am not sure about the thing which you have stated over here but I wanted to tell you that there will be 10 stages in the game. you will require to look on the achievements and you will get the same after completing one stage.

hey friends thanks a lot for the replying with the useful information regarding the query which I have asked over here. I agree that there will be 10 stages in the game. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot again for help me out.