Thread: L.A. noire stuck at synchronizing on windows XP

L.A. noire stuck at synchronizing on windows XP

Hello guys I am having some difficulty with this game. I install this game in my system but I can’t synchronize this game on my windows XP. Anyone else having the difficulty where the game is simply stuck at the synchronizing?? It starts up very well, I did update and the whole thing. However it basically can’t acquire past the synchronizing state. I found this very weird. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share it with me.

Re: L.A. noire stuck at synchronizing on windows XP

I was having this same issue then while searching about this on internet I found that it’s kind of virus issue. The virus I located with the L.A. Noire files. To solve this you have to uninstall this game and then first you have to update your virus definition. And again you have to install the game and then disable the antivirus software if it require. The issue maybe located with the ypatcher.exe" file which is most important file at the time of synchronization. At the end be sure that your firewall is disabled. So at that moment game can connect to the internet.

If you are not able to synchronize then you have to try to disconnect your internet connection. In addition you have to make sure that you have the appropriate .NET, C++, and DirectX components installed within your system. Please check this. I am sure this will help you to solve your issue. Thank you.

Just open up the Rockstar social club by pressing the home key. I never had the patience to wait for the sync thing. So i started pressing al buttons and voila opened up social club and I was in! I actually dont have XP but win7 64
    Last edited by LE NOIRE; 30-11-2011 at 12:33 AM.