Thread: Additional shrouded armor in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim

Additional shrouded armor in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim

I sold my put of shrouded armor which I got from the brotherhood and now I cannot find a new set. I don't remember who I sold the originals to, and it has been so long I don't think they would have them anymore anyway. Is there someone who know that if it is possible to get a new set? If that is true then tell me where?

Re: Additional shrouded armor in The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim

There is a set of Ancient Shrouded armor hidden behind a stone wall in Hag's End. Go and have your fortune read after the one DB quest that gives you the token and the lady will mark it on your map. It's a lot better than normal shrouded armor. The penultimate fight with the hag raven (or whatever it’s called) is in a room with a throne, look on the left behind the throne, there should be a handle for you to turn and the wall will open up.

You should make sure that you are behind the throne. I am 100% sure it is in hag's end and I am pretty sure it is after the word wall. The easiest way to find it is by doing the DB quest with the bonus of having your fortune told by some old lady in Whiterun that will mark it on your map.

I must have never done that option because I completed the DB and I have never been here until now. The rock wall that goes down is right behind the throne, I can see the outline. Are you sure the handle isn't in a different room? Seriously, I have scoured this. And there is only one throne in this place and it is before the word wall.

As a bonus intended for completing one of the BD quests optional objectives you acquire a token (It seems similar to a sapphire in the inventory). Taking the token to a specific old woman in Whiterun (Should be a miscellaneous quest) will mean she tells you where the armor is. It might be that the switch doesn't appear unless you have had your fortune read. It isn't one of the levers, it looks like a stone mouth or something with a stick in its mouth. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

The switch should be close to the door. I over looked it the first time and spent 30 minutes looking for it. You know the circular rooms with the podium right before you go out on the ledge to finish of the Hagraven? It's in a room adjoined to that with a throne in it, behind the throne should be the switch. It's close to the door. Can't remember if it's a chain, lever, or little handle thing. Anyways, lets wait and see what other people post about this.

Are you people talking regarding the place where you meet that Elder Council guy? And where you had to find the ceremonial weapons to open a door?

I don’t think that there is some different dungeon in it. We are talking about were you get the Ancient Shrouded Armor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCegXQvLOE

This is a good video of where the lever is located. Sadly, it didn't work for me. I never did the optional quest which never gave me the token. Because of that i couldn't do the quest and had to find Hags End by myself. When i got there, i couldn't see the handle. I'm hoping its some sort of glitch but i don't think it is.