Thread: Physics issues in NFS The Run: Grind walls is faster than driving properly in game

Physics issues in NFS The Run: Grind walls is faster than driving properly in game

I have noticed an interesting regarding this particular game NFS The Run. Well I have noticed that the driver wall grinds and it is having the minimum speed with the turn of whopping 116MPH. the entire scenario did not seems to be cinematic at all. I don’t think so it will be sensible to get the grinding walls in the game and there will be grinding walls and you will be able to get more speed than they are making the proper turn.

Re: Physics issues in NFS The Run: Grind walls is faster than driving properly in game

Well according to me this particular game is seems to be blurr. So everyone are supposed to throwing their cars at corners. We are supposed to expecting lots of crashes in the game and I think the dream cars of yours will turn into junk.

Re: Physics issues in NFS The Run: Grind walls is faster than driving properly in game

I think t wallriding will give you faster time on the track. Well the fastest Demo Autolog times on the PS3 were done without doing the massive wallriding. Wallriding seems to be advantageous if you are not become mastered track. Most of the corner will be the quite faster by simply making use of the optimal driving line as well as correct braking points.. you should not forget the we should drive the car in left pane and it will give you an extra advantage when you are supposed to use NOS.

Also I have noticed that some of the people are supposed to use the traffic or you can say opponents for the purpose of the buffer so that you can brake faster in the game. all the tracks in the game are supposed to be open-concept and they are not having wall in the game.

I have gone through some of the videos of the game and I have also found that there is no speed drop at the time of hitting the wall. According to me it is a bug in the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. well I am hoping that the developer of the game will fixed the same as early as possible.

I wanted to tell you over here is that wall riding would not take the great amount of the skills as good racer or you can say driver. It seems to be biggest glitch I have ever seen in the game. well I am looking for the patch for the multiplayer mode of the game. it is appearing as the bouncing off on the wall and it will keep the speed of yours better rather than that of the braking on the corners and after that some of the multiplayer will be ruined. I would like to play the against of the people on the track of they are supposed to play on the track.

Well I am wondering that the developer of the game did not need to make slow the car speed when someone is grazing the wall. Especially when there is lots of bumping and grinding happening between the cars.
    Now what I wanted to tell you over here is that the developer of the game should write the code so that the car will be up against the wall for the second or less than that of it. There should be minimal reduction of the car. If someone is riding on the walls for the multiple seconds than there will be decline in the speed exponentially. If you have riding the car on the wall for the 4 to 5 seconds than there will be slowing down of the car and ultimately it will get stop.

I don’t bothered how it will be fixed by the developer of the game however I am expecting that the developer of the game will need to develop patch to fix the issue.

I can understand the thing that all the cars and players would love to battle on the track for the higher position. It seems to be normal according to me. In case I have pushed the car of mine to wall than I am expecting that the car will lose some of speed. I am also expecting that they are supposed to provide some of the justice in the game. multiplayer or autolog challenges in the game are simply supposed to be having the shorten lifespan in the game. I think the multiplayer mode of the game is supposed to good and there will be great fun while playing the same.
    All the people who are looking to patch should contact the developer of the game and wait till they work around the same and release the patch.

So far I have not found any issue about the thing which you have stated over here. I think Wallriding is supposed to be the integral part of all the NFS games which are available in the market. This particular game did not seems to be sim however it’s a kind of semi arcade game and hence there will be shortcutting, ramming, wallriding.

We can accept shortcutting, ramming, wallriding in the game into some of the situation. It will help you to improve the driving skills so that you will be able to take the when and where shortcut in the game. also you will be able to decide when as well as where you are supposed to ram the opponent in the game. the main difference between the arcade and sim is regarding the physics of car control as well as physical impacts. an arcade is like sim which is having the simplified car control and it will have the physical collisions.

They have noticed the same issue and they are going through the A.I. of the game. I hope the developer of the game will fix the same as early as possible.