Thread: What is the release date of Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the PC version?

What is the release date of Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the PC version?

Hello friends, the release date of the console is only 2 weeks, but being a PC gamer I would really like to know if those rumors about a PC version are true simultaneously, because that would be amazing. It would also mean I could go ahead and preorder, but if you prefer not to be freed months later, as was the case with almost all other AC games ... All I could find on the Internet has been a lot of guesswork ... gaming sites, so please tell me what you have to think about it. Thank you.

Re: What is the release date of Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the PC version?

It is officially postponed, other than that it has no official release date. I would expect an official statement from Ubisoft. So I will wait for the statement is declared by them.

Re: What is the release date of Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the PC version?

The game is actually officially delayed until December, what day but do not know. Many people say that is 02 December. I think we have to wait for the nest month to get the game and the see that the Ubisoft make some announcement about the release date of it.

One and all should be familiar with what an official source is. It is officially delayed; Ubisoft has definite that on the official page of the AC on Facebook or AC on your site or here on the forums by someone. Gaming sites are all the cries that Ubisoft has confirmed to them, but if that's true or not, do not know. They never showed us the messages that should have received from Ubisoft. Therefore, the official release date remains November 15, at least that's what the site says Ubisoft.

No annoying little information on the dates of publication in the pages of Ubisoft. I really thought I had establish information about it but when I copy the url that was actually discovered a special page on GameStop ... anyway Preorder by clicking one on the GameStop listing page 11/15 as the date of the console and PC 11/29 as the date of "Signature Edition" release. I decided to collect launch dates found in various sources ... still no idea what is right as the GameStop says that it will be on 11/29, IGN says December 2011, Steam was saying the November 2011, Amazon saying 11/29, So ... it seems that nobody knows yet. I chose these sources because they have been quite reliable in the past (with the exception of GameStop, but they seemed "official" this time), and it seems that everyone continues to estimates ... good news is that it seems like the difference between console and PC versions will not be as long as it has in previous games ...

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    No annoying little information on the dates of publication in the pages of Ubisoft. I really thought I had establish information about it but when I copy the url that was actually discovered a special page on GameStop ... anyway Preorder by clicking one on the GameStop listing page 11/15 as the date of the console and PC 11/29 as the date of "Signature Edition" release. I decided to collect launch dates found in various sources ... still no idea what is right as the GameStop says that it will be on 11/29, IGN says December 2011, Steam was saying the November 2011, Amazon saying 11/29, So ... it seems that nobody knows yet. I chose these sources because they have been quite reliable in the past (with the exception of GameStop, but they seemed "official" this time), and it seems that everyone continues to estimates ... good news is that it seems like the difference between console and PC versions will not be as long as it has in previous games ...
    Do not get too thrilled presently. Although I love to celebrate with you on this, I imagine that Ubisoft is not simply announce an official release date updated to avoid being caught in a lie closer to the PC gaming community - although in hindsight, given the number of them is 'You have told us about the release dates in the past, which is one more? In short, do not think any of their release dates until you see it in stock somewhere. Your public relations team has absolutely zero credibility with the community of PC games.

Well, I'm part of the PC gaming society and have reliability with me. So no absolute zero about it and the game will come in December and the better news will get from the Ubisoft.

Unlike most, I'm not counting the PC release date; I'm counting the announcement of a stoppage of 6 months. Whereas I have seen places like GameStop say 09/12/2011 as the release date for PC, I know it's just a placeholder. Accede to say that when the delay was announced 6 months (if it is, and that is very little "if"), my reaction is likely to "Took them extended adequate ..." Although I am also waiting for a release in 2011 for the PC version, I know the track record UBI with the PC gaming (not just AC) is a bad, so the release dates go.

It remains the November 15 on the official site. I'm not saying there is no chance that the game is delayed, but what bothers me is that people accept gaming sites that official sources, while there is no real proof that Ubisoft has confirmed to them. Also why would confirm to those sites and not to publish anything about a delay on your own site for a month (the "delay called 'was announced around September 30).

Steam declares that the game will be in November for the U.S. and December for Europe (steam had not opened a stock up page for the ACB to a few weeks before the actual release date). Uplay has been updated to include the points and rewards for ACR. In general I do not trust and confidence Steam Ubisoft but that is already updated Uplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    It remains the November 15 on the official site. I'm not saying there is no chance that the game is delayed, but what bothers me is that people accept gaming sites that official sources, while there is no real proof that Ubisoft has confirmed to them. Also why would confirm to those sites and not to publish anything about a delay on your own site for a month (the "delay called 'was announced around September 30).
    I do not think is correct, though no fault of their own, if I click on the sites links through Ubi here to go to his tent, he simply says "November 2011". Amazon.com lists 11/29. GameStop shows otherwise. I really doubt that will hit shelves in 11/15. If you do, I'll be absolutely thrilled that Ubi actually keep the promise of change, but we'll see what happens.