Thread: Question on weapon damage in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Question on weapon damage in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Does anyone observe this? Under the weapons description it articulates "Target takes 20 points of Shock damage and half as a lot Magicka damage." even though, the weapons damage rating are 28. I was interested regarding this to perceive if the damage stacks on top of it, as within the damage rating and the special damage (I doubt it), or if the description is not correct. In addition I was interested within what types of monsters were weak to Shock and Magicka for the reason that my present bow is an Elven Bow through no special damage and damage rating of 31. I was wondering if it was appeal switching out or not selling within case there was a suitable time to utilize it.

Re: Question on weapon damage in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is simply a concern for the reason that I found this bow in a Master Chest on top of a extremely large mountaoin inside a Cave that was tremendously hard to obtain to during a quest that was dealing by means of a god weapon (axe) that I had the alternative to keep, being that I am simply archery/sneak (70/62 so far) it was of no make use of to me as a result I chose to trade it in favor of the god's mask which gave +25 speak and 25% enhanced prices (pretty superior for bartering).

Yes of course the Shock damage stacks on top of the regular weapon damage. What would be the point in Enchanting if it didn't add somewhat extra? Shock is superior next to any enemy that uses magic, for the reason that of the magicka damage element. It doesn't perform as much outright damage as Fire, however it's handy in favor of stopping mages being capable to cast spells quicker.

Hello thank you for your response. I just wanted to make definite it was definitely superior to my previous bow. In addition, that’s good for the reason that I discover mages are the hardest thing for me to kill typically. However I think that I typically due to the fact I can't perceive at what time they use fire attacks.