View Poll Results: How do you want Assassins Creed Revelations on Steam?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to buy the deluxe edition

21 50.00%
  • I will buy standard edition however wish for the deluxe edition

11 26.19%
  • I want to buy the standard edition

4 9.52%
  • I want to buy the deluxe edition someplace else

1 2.38%
  • I want to buy the standard edition someplace else

5 11.90%

Thread: How do you feel about Deluxe Edition of Assassins Creed Revelations on Steam?

How do you feel about Deluxe Edition of Assassins Creed Revelations on Steam?

Please guys cast your vote and make yourself heard so that after receiving this concern person can act accordingly

Reply for added importance as well

Re: How do you feel about Deluxe Edition of Assassins Creed Revelations on Steam?

I'll just purchase the deluxe edition, and I wish for the game con my Steam library, so, or they open the version on Steam or I won't purchase the game.

Re: How do you feel about Deluxe Edition of Assassins Creed Revelations on Steam?

Please permit us to experience the game in its fullness for those of us who like to buy our games from steam. I and many others do not mind paying a bit more for it, and most likely no one is opposed to at least the opportunity to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Please permit us to experience the game in its fullness for those of us who like to buy our games from steam. I and many others do not mind paying a bit more for it, and most likely no one is opposed to at least the opportunity to choose.
    You understand that the just true content you are going to get from a deluxe edition is a 30 minute mission correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    You understand that the just true content you are going to get from a deluxe edition is a 30 minute mission correct?
    certainly If I'm ready to give the extra price for just 30 minutes of additional play on Steam, why would it be so hard for them to give us this option

I will purchase the game in steam because this is just for this system here, perhaps ubisoft listen in the end with to customers along with set a deluxe edition in steam

I am new to the world of computer games. I have AC, AC II, and AC: B for the PC. Only recently I discovered the series was able to collect all three titles for £ 30 or a little more for a sale on Steam. It was great to be able to play all 3 games one after another with all the DLC as well. I felt I had an experience more fluid than it otherwise would have had to play without the DLC. Although small compared to the main game I do not like to miss anything. Unfortunately we have to dp this when content developers to stop finical gain. I will hold off my purchase of BC: R on the PC until you can get the deluxe edition or complete. I have a PS3 and bought the PS3 games lately and can buy the deluxe edition for the PS3 that I rush until you can play the game in all its glory on your PC.

Appreciation for your votes reply so far, even though I'm upset there's merely so less votes when the thread has been view even more times.

C'mon people it's to clicks, still if it's not what you're look for, take a second to hold up your fellow assassins!

Let's continue the good work

Come on Ubi people, we required the upgrade deluxe on Steam, we should to familiar with all the fact I'm not buying games via steam since i do not like this platform and i akin to to put a box on shelf.

Digital versions are for noobzor