Thread: Without any reason everyone in Dragonsreach Attacks Me in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Without any reason everyone in Dragonsreach Attacks Me in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I am totally frustrated with this. Whenever I walk into Dragonsreach in Whiterun, I dig up attacked. I've done not anything. I have no bounty and I haven't done anything to construct them dislike me. Is this is glitch? If so, is there a workaround? Do you guys have any solution for this? I try to search about this on various site about this game but I did not found any useful information about it. So please if you know anything then share it with me. I am sure that you guys will share your useful information with me. All replies will be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Re: Without any reason everyone in Dragonsreach Attacks Me in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I never experience anything like this but still I don't believe I did something wrong. Reload auto saves. I loaded back regarding 30-45 minutes and the whole thing seemed fine. Check your 'crime' tab; you must have done somewhat to turn them hostile. If not, after that it's a glitch, accordingly just reload from an earlier save and observe what happens.

Re: Without any reason everyone in Dragonsreach Attacks Me in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Seriously though, that's actually a horrible obsession to perform in a huge, bug-filled game similar to TES. So a lot of things possibly will happen that may perhaps screw up your save, and if you simply have one, you're kind of screwed. I'm up to around 250 save files, myself. I figured out a workaround, even though I felt stupid as hell performing it. I walked up to Dragonsreach and attacked a guard. I was charged through assault and I paid a bounty. After that, I possibly will walk into Dragonsreach no difficulty. Hope this helps others who have the similar problem.

I consider you’re going to have to re-roll your character if you are not able to fix it. Next time just save a lot more saves. If you like me don't like having a really long list then make 10 or 20 saves and cycle through the list to overwrite old games that approach depending on how often you save you are supposed to have at least a 4-6 hour old save someplace that are able to get you out of any sticky bug/glitch situation or presently sticky situation.

Good fix I not at all thought of that for the reason that I spent half the time demanding to figure how you possibly will yield to them devoid of knowing what/if I had committed a crime within the first place I would still articulate that you should comprise more than one save however.

I tried this and the guards just kept slaughtering me (guessing it was from my helper constantly attacking them). Instead I tried going down to the village and stealing something simple off one of the stands in the middle. Guard came up and for 5 bounty took me to dragonsreach. I entered and no more attacking. Hope this helps anyone else because it was annoying the hell out of me.

One of my characters has this problem, I had just killed the dragon at the west tower, and they instantly tried to kill me on entry to the hall, so I walked directly to high rothgar instead. Don't know if they are still mad.

It’s a recognized bug for Whiterun, Dragonreach. All I am able to figure so far, is it moreover has to do through crime reporting chickens (This is a real issue), or somehow you get flagged as hostile to the people of Whiterun/DragonReach (I think this may have something to do with fast travel). You’re not the first person to have this issue, nor will you be the last.

This just happened to me, and what i did to fix was:
    go to whiterun.
    find a guard who does not want to kill you.
    punch him in the face & sheath fists.
    do your time, evil dooer.
    frolic freely in dragonsreach.