Thread: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Pre-order price and date

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Pre-order price and date

The Assassin Creed: Revelations will be going to release soon. I know that I will get the retail version of game few days or hours after. However most of such games get pre-order but for this game I didn’t see any kind of pre-order news from anywhere. What is this? When can I get this game in my hand?

Re: Assassin's Creed: Revelations Pre-order price and date

Ubisoft and Sony Computer Entertainment just signed a partnership that should delight players. To celebrate, the French publisher announced that those who pre-order Assassin's Creed: Revelations for the PlayStation 3 will receive a copy of the original game Assassin's Creed, released in 2007. The title will be included directly on the Blu-Ray of the game, no download will be necessary. Those who missed the peregrinations of Altair can then catch up. Ubisoft warns that stocks are very limited and that you must hurry if you want to take advantage of the offer.

It is good to hear that there is pre-order for this game. However players who can not afford a copy for pre-order should not be disappointed. Indeed, states that Ubisoft Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood will have 30% discount on the PlayStation Store.

This week I discovered a new figure was available on the Ubisoft store, a new figure of Ezio for the next installment: Assassin's Creed Revelations, a figure much more affordable, as it is available a € 29.99 fee including shipping, so a very nice price especially since the figure is similar to that certainly available in the collector of Assassin's Creed 2.

Like most of the headlines today, Assassin's Creed Revelations have many pre-order bonuses, as is the case with these three weapon upgrades if you book the title at Gamestop.

Side Europe, it will go through editing Animus to access to the thing, or wait a probable DLC.

Always with great diligence, I follow the adventures of conflict between the Assassins and the Templars. A tale of swashbuckling who stand in suspense from the first episode. Although now I hope to know another family tree on the series, I will not hide that secret hope a game against a backdrop of medieval Japan or even explore the beautiful Napoleonic era. In addition to Ezio's not that tired but I can say that freshness in the cast would not hurt. Know well that this episode will end the trilogy begun by AC 2 and Brotherhood around the character Ezio Auditor. In short it seems that Ubisoft Montreal has concluded in beauty and it's no surprise that a sequence called Assassin's Creed Revelation will come to November 15, 2011

There is no right answer, some also contain copies of the game the first Assassin's Creed, the copies are distributed in each edition, and are in limited numbers. Either you are getting the right copy, and you, or you are not getting the right, and you have it. But it not depends on the edition of the game or what.

Always in fashion this season, three editions are available: standard, collector and Animus. The collector's version will offer an approximately 50-page artbook, the soundtrack, the animation Assassin's Creed Embers ( trailer ) and the usual extra content (Vlad's prison and two characters for multiplayer).

On our side is the Animus edition we liked its artbook of 200 pages to devour! At first spotted on Ubisoft's site, it turned out to be actually an exclusive Micromania. So I pre-ordered the game at home, the Ubishop not working properly (it happens).

Like every year, Ubisoft continued to release a new component of one of its licenses headlights namely Assassin's Creed. This episode put an end to the trilogy started with 2 and Brotherhood around the character Ezio Auditore. I preordered the version that includes Animus including an encyclopedia of 200 pages on the world of the saga, an interest for all those like me who appreciates the saga.