Thread: Cannot get the Malthusian documents which needed for Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Cannot get the Malthusian documents which needed for Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Hey guys, being the fool of the accomplishments that I am, I am about to get the 12 for rabies. But missing two Malthusian printed documents. After you have found someone made a guide for the original version of this game for Xbox 360, which was, for the most part accurate, but one that has moved from the middle of Act 3 at the beginning of Act 2. In the Guide, in that list, documents 24 and 55 have not found. 55, I can see where it was (just below where the encryption is now), but have not found any ventilation that resemble the screenshot guide. Someone has placed these documents in particular? Hoping that were not removed by accident when reorder levels.

Re: Cannot get the Malthusian documents which needed for Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

You can try the Document 24 is a Malthus, which can be collected with the MAVI, and is near the end of Act 1 and the document 55 is a head of Malthus can be found anywhere near the end ElectroCorp the game.

Re: Cannot get the Malthusian documents which needed for Hydrophobia: Prophecy game

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    You can try the Document 24 is a Malthus, which can be collected with the MAVI, and is near the end of Act 1 and the document 55 is a head of Malthus can be found anywhere near the end ElectroCorp the game.
    Sure you did the first! I never thought it could be in places beyond the reach of a man haha. Still looking for the last however. Tricky in that place because you cannot turn back, but at least I know where to focus my search. Thank you!

I need this, I'm at the end of ACT1 ... I think I've checked all the walls for her, but found nothing ... please, give me a little more revealing clue?

Quote Originally Posted by SaibalJha View Post
    I need this, I'm at the end of ACT1 ... I think I've checked all the walls for her, but found nothing ... please, give me a little more revealing clue?
    I have the solution for you and you can try loading Act 2 and looking up at the walls you start, it could be the one you are looking for. It will work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I have the solution for you and you can try loading Act 2 and looking up at the walls you start, it could be the one you are looking for. It will work for you.
    Found it! Thank you! I wonder why I was there before ... Now I have problems in finding # 51. I go after the guide, but in that room, presently over the door there's not anything ... In the identical section, I am in addition trying to know how the "flood" of medals.

Quote Originally Posted by SaibalJha View Post
    Found it! Thank you! I wonder why I was there before ... Now I have problems in finding # 51. I go after the guide, but in that room, presently over the door there's not anything ... In the identical section, I am in addition trying to know how the "flood" of medals.
    That one moved too early. The room where the module provides closed circuit television? Once you come to an end the area, in its place of going all the way through the door that was blocked by fire, go through the door that discharge the water to kill the terrorists before. There is a security room there, which is where the document is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    That one moved too early. The room where the module provides closed circuit television? Once you come to an end the area, in its place of going all the way through the door that was blocked by fire, go through the door that discharge the water to kill the terrorists before. There is a security room there, which is where the document is now.
    YES! Game over, I went and picked act2 4 documents that I missed the first time, thank you very much guys!