Thread: Do another shrimp on the barby is broken in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Do another shrimp on the barby is broken in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

There in the game ‘Hydrophobia: Prophecy’ recently have fulfill the achievements requirements, and have completed my progress says "3/3" but I have seen that the progress bar is still empty. So I think that Valve like so many before it - appears to be broken. So what is the issue I don’t know so if you guys have any of the information about this then please does the reply

Re: Do another shrimp on the barby is broken in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

This is the thing even I have also seen there in the game so I think that this thing in the game is still there to be improved to make the game perfect for the player. And also this is hard in the game because I have still not finished the game inspite I have try several thing to make the game clear.

I think I have got this thing in the act two, so for that you just have to kill some of the stuff around the "Malthusians" and they are seem to catch the fire over there, since the Malthusians are highly flammable. So with that there are the chances for completing the game in the time that make the chances to have to the unlock for the thing in the game. and make the progress bar to be complete.

To unlock the thing in the game you have to make the use of the flame to kill that enemies since if you are trying the other thing to make the enemies down there in the game at the "Malthusians" then may you will going to fail to do that so the player have to take the simple steps for this to make the game easily clear and to fill the progress bar. So for that there is the Malthusians that are highly flammable so the simple thing is that the players have to shoot there in the game over that location.

I have completed these during the infinite respawn plaza scene, there are the guys that are dye due to the flames there at the spot and in the same location there are the 10 other guys spawned from that spawn point and they are instantly died as they are touching the flaming corpse of their predecessor.

I think this is the issue there in this game and that will sure going to be fixed in the next Patch version for the game, since I have seen that many of the thing that are there in the game that make the small glitch in the game may be there removed in the next version. So let the patch to come.

There are the chances that there are the thing that are related to this topic for the another shrimp in this game. However the gamer developments are trying to make this game that much of the improvement there to make the user to play the game and to make the player to enjoy the game. that means that the thing that make the game little bit presence for the glitch there for the level and the location that after finishing the game level also the user don’t get the chances for getting to the next level or something similar to that thing have been removed for the Patch version for this game.