Thread: Incoming First Patch for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Incoming First Patch for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Hey guys I have heard about the incoming of the First patch for the game ‘Hydrophobia: Prophecy’ so I want to know that the changes and the thing that are added in this patch to make the game interesting so what you guys think about this first patch incoming, so any of the suggestion you people want to share then please do the reply for the topic of the First patch. Reply and the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Incoming First Patch for Hydrophobia: Prophecy

The lights intensities in this game that are going out of the range are fix here in this version of the Patch, the intense kind of the light bugs are fix over here. And there is the fix for the Kate sometimes receiving inside objects when shedding from cover; the camera angle is also adjusted in the game.

There are the problems with the audio output for the game previous to the release of the First patch so that issues have been fixing in the patch. And also the Audio device selection now available on launcher. There are the added supports for sli/crossfire configuration. And also the issue for the movement for the mouse navigation is been fixed here in the game.

Before the release of the first patch there are some of the error are there in the game that for the lag and some of for the issue are corrected in the game patch. Since before the patch release the game lag sometime while playing the game but as after the installation of this patch I have not seen any of the issue like the same that were faced by me. So for that I can say that these are the appreciated patch for the game. So with the release of the first patch there are some of the good advantage in the game have been seen and if there are some of the issue are there in the game then it will going to be fix in the next version of the patch.

The previous issue for the game will going to be fixed there in this game patch, and also it is the first patch for the game that means there are lots of the change are going to be fix in this patch version for the game.