Thread: Which languages included in Jurassic Park: The Game

Which languages included in Jurassic Park: The Game

Anyone have any guesses or any idea, which language is there in this game? Because if this game launch in many countries than which language they choose in this game? This is really big question as per me. What your thoughts about this?

Re: Which languages included in Jurassic Park: The Game

In Spain Jurassic Park was a vast success! At a standstill people keep purchasing Jurassic Park products, DVD's, Blu-Ray. If you can't deal out for economical reasons ask for assist to Universal. They will be interested for sure.

What games are released in European languages are English, French, Italian and Spanish, these are the most spoken languages, for example, we now Italian is also spoken in Italy is also spoken in Croatia, Switzerland, Slovenia, even in Malta and Albania. I think you understand the importance of the Italian language, I conclude by saying that I only know three languages Spanish, Italian and Sicilian and none of these is used in the game.

English is sufficient for a game, most infantile people speak English in these days has become a basic necessity in my opinion. And those who do not speak English to discover to do. Yes, French, German, Spanish and Italian are also very important in the European Union (by the way, I did not know who spoke Italian in Malta!), But English cannot approach in importance. I speak French well (I understand that half of your comment), but almost never use, I use English, because that is what the world demands. Furthermore, the simplest form of the languages of my neighbors, I do not think I could ever learn Ukrainian or Serbian.

After 8 hours of work each day, why not spend 5 years and several thousand Euros for an English course 5 years just to play Jurassic Park: The Game? And to find out very swiftly that they are not as talented in languages and nevertheless that at a standstill cannot appreciate sarcasm, and phrasal verbs. That's what videogames are for. But you're correct, after all today is approximately not possible challenge to provide subtitles in quite a lot of languages in a game.

The truth is that the languages of the game can be appended later than the release of the game (not instantly, but even a month later than launch) with a patch "your games" page. I think it is so tricky. Why Germany and France are privileged, while Italian does not even have at least the subtitles? "Back to the Future" and "Jurassic Park" are two very strong and important licenses; I think it must have both Italian.

With globalization, simply cannot ignore learning English. I learned English in high school (compulsory in Hungary), not the best teacher, but I did, I bought some English books and saw a lot of movies. You can learn a foreign language if you really want. Even my mother did and then not has to worry about looking for the subtitles and the like.

I understand your point of view, and I learned English in school as well. But my 62 year old mother does not, because she left school at the age of 9 to start work due to economic problems. Now, finally, she is retired. She truly did not require English - why it does if the whole thing is translated here from the instructions to the movies? She knows essential words, and that's all. Do you think that is the case of Jurassic Park to buy your own to relax? I think it's better to buy another game translated from Bigfishgames instead of JP, because 90% of games to get the location here in Italy. And it's more fun to fully understand what you're playing. Here in Italy, magazines and websites have begun to ignore Telltale products.

Telltale minor corporations prepared lots of games frequently. Bill Tiller "A vampire story”. "Amnesia" has much language from the day of its release. Even "Braid" is multilingual. Do not tell me they have no money for it, but have money for jeeps, real plants, accessories and fabrics to showcase during the shows.

What is the major market in Jurassic Park? That's what the wealth is being spent. I'm not undervaluing foreign fans of the film, and I would love to get support. But this is not an AAA title statement, and both Telltale and Universal is not expected that the level of buyers and profits. Therefore the level of support is just a part of them. Other smaller companies do what they do to draw a larger fanbase. This game is for those who liked the movies, not for new spectators. The films were initially in English and in general are a universal language.

German actually makes sense. There looks to be an actual market for adventure games in Germany and German developers are at a standstill making adventure games long later than they were deserted by LucasArts and Sierra. More people speak Portuguese and Spanish, but it is probable that a superior percentage of Germans will be concerned in this game. I do not pretend to understand, just accept it.