Thread: Do you think Compsognathus is confirm in Jurassic Park: The Game

Do you think Compsognathus is confirm in Jurassic Park: The Game

Hey guys I have heard about the game ‘Jurassic Park: The Game’ so I have seen the demo for this game and I have seen most of the dinosaur in this demo there are lots of the thing that is really impressive but something is missing in the demo I have not seen the Compsognathus in any of the demo for the game I think it is not there in this version, so what you guys think about Compsognathus. Whether this good one is there or not in the game. So if you guys have any of the idea behind the Compsognathus then please do the reply. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Do you think Compsognathus is confirm in Jurassic Park: The Game

Yes there is the Compsognathus in this game I only know about this Compsognathus is that they basically known short simply as "Compy”. And it is the genus of coelurosaurian. According to the story of the game this types of the dinosaur lived in the late Jurassic period in Germany.

This is non-canonical, derivative material there are the presence of compsognathus and these is ever been confirmed, and also it is first-hand. Since I have seen that this is the spices that take most of the time to discover then this is the thing that have to make it available In the game that if not then this will be disappears ad it is there in the game then it will be there In the mind of the player that there are the things. And this is the things that never have to be neglected from the game.

This is the best if this kind of the Compsognathus are included in the game, since this game have the collection of the spices in the game and also the forest in these game is full of the big animals so if this also included in the game then it is the best one I think because this look very much attractive as compare to others and also it is one of my favorites. So let it include in this version or sure in another version.

compsognathus is the good idea for this game to include this, and may i think that it is there but some where it is unlock there in this game. so i think that while playing there are the chances for unlocking this compsognathus.

There are lots of the various evidence are seen in this game that directly pointing the presence of compsognathus in the game, since while playing the game I have seen at many of the place that represent the presence of these compsognathus. Since at most of te place I have even also heard a load roars of these compsognathus the great roars, but that are not seen in this game. So let it be there and if it is there then I think at the final level there are the possibilities to have this for there in the game.

There are the remaining genera would be compsognathus and pteranodon and for that there's been a great deal of indirect evidence to support this thing that there are the compsognathus. Since embryo tube, however, is the first non-circumstantial confirmation that thing is there in the game.

And also these things is there in the movies then It is there in the game also the game have the collection of the other dinosaurs but the favorite one is for most of the player is the compsognathus and pteranodon. I think he is there in the collection for the prop department.

This is the cute one I think because there is the activeness is there in these games that are to be the good thing about this many Compsognathus and also the Compsognathus is lived across the island so the place is also very much impressive.

I have seen the Compsognathus could be seen throughout The Lost World: Jurassic Park, and was in one scene in Jurassic Park III;

I think it replaces the Procompsognathus from the novels so that is the reason I think that it may be there in this game. They prosper mainly on Isla Sorna. Compsognathus also appears in many games as well as toy lines.

This game is the best I think whether this game may have or not have the compsognathus for there in the list of the big animals as these is the danger one so if it is there then the game become little bit tough there and beside if it is not there then this don’t matter because the game is made in such a way that the user will really enjoy the game and the game effect for the player.

I like the game because the game have the thing that are they require for the enjoyment I have like the scene that are there in this game and also the types of the different animals that are used in this game. The collection of the Therizinosaurus and Velociraptor are also there I have seen in these games that are the best part of having this dinosaur, the favorites is the marine reptiles. The T-Rex I think is the danger one in this game. There are lots of the animals so I think that there are the chances for having the Compsognathus.