Thread: If your copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 is legit then it is a great game

If your copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 is legit then it is a great game

The title says it all guys I have been just hearing that those who were asking for the MW3 pre-release play and if their copy turns out to be legit one then its well and good for them since the game is original and great to play, that’s what I have heard here right now. Also many people in the games websites are talking about the same. so if you all have any replies on that then do reply to me I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: If your copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 is legit then it is a great game

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    The title says it all guys I have been just hearing that those who were asking for the MW3 pre-release play and if their copy turns out to be legit one then its well and good for them since the game is original and great to play, that’s what I have heard here right now. Also many people in the games websites are talking about the same. so if you all have any replies on that then do reply to me I am waiting for the response from your side.
    How can you say that I don’t understand how can you even say that, this is what I am not able to understand at all. How can you tell that if a copy is legit or not, I mean there is no way of tracking that at all. How can that be possible what do you all have to say about the same can you please tell me something about the same I am waiting for the response from your side. So do give a me a track bout the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: If your copy of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 is legit then it is a great game

I don’t think so it does matter at all since if we are getting some kind of copies and if it plays well in my system then I don’t think so we need to raise an issue about the game. Yes if we are getting a true original copy of the game and still if it is not running then I would say that it is false the game developers need to look on the issue, that’s what I am saying here. so this is what I want to say here. as far as the game is running well I don’t think so there is any harm at all that’s what I feel here, so that’s it from my side for you.

I think it is a type of ploy employed by some employees to get the publicity out of the game, that’s what I am saying here. I don’t think so there is any issue with the same. Since if the game is good then I don’t think so there will be any problem at all, that’s it from my side for you.

As far as I know every copy of the game has a code that’s registered. So I don’t think so that it will create any kind of matter with that, this is what I know here. I don’t think so illegal copies of the game is available online. So I don’t know what are you all talking over here. that’s it from my side for you.