Thread: Who is worse to fight between Dragon and Giants in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Who is worse to fight between Dragon and Giants in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I have played this particular game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the couple of hours. I wanted to ask all the gamers who are playing this game an interesting thing that is who is worse to fight whether Dragons and Giants? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Who is worse to fight between Dragon and Giants in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I have seen that one guy has beaten the dragon and you have to go get the 1 shot by the giant. Only one thing which I have noticed over here is that dragon should been confirmed so that pick up the giants as the small Barbie dolls.

Re: Who is worse to fight between Dragon and Giants in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

They are supposed to crush you in a single attempt. Also I wanted to tell you that there should be 3 Dragons which will make up the entire thing simultaneously. You are supposed to be giant step on you and you are supposed to fly over the 400 feet into the air.
    Another thing which I have come to know about that the Dragon can be murdered by the cliffracers..

Well I have come to know about the following thing which will be helpful to know about.
    Dragonborn beats dragon
    Dragon beats giant
    Giant beats dragonborn

If you are supposed to fly as dragon for dragon and you should hit the opponent with the club for Giant. I would like to go for Gaints. Cliffracers is supposed to drove the dragons to extinction. We are aware of the thing that is the Giants are supposed to put massive force in the game and it supposed to be massive ragdoll behind of the each and every swing. Well I am wondering that I am going to walk with the ragdoll from the nowhere which is supposed to flying at the speed of the million MPH and knocks me and I supposed to die in the game. you have to see that it will get happen with someone in the game.

The entire thing is totally dependent on the difficulty which you are supposed to play on. If you are playing at the low diffuclty you are supposed to get easy mode of the game.

Giants are in the game most difficult one when you are supposed to play the game which are at the lower level. If you have reach the level 30 and can beat the giant in the game. Dragons are supposed to be easier than that of the giants. However dragon can pick up the giants and put them to doom.